Lagow's Twitter Page | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Lagow's Twitter Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think it was more to the fact that he wasn't going to be Qb #1 here, with the Boyle signing. That is a punch in the gut, IMO i don't think he would of started over CW but maybe he thought he could. As far as the competition aspect, I think his father said he had a walk-on offer from Alabama or something, so hopefully he can walk-on and compete there. Best of luck to Richard.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I think it was more to the fact that he wasn't going to be Qb #1 here, with the Boyle signing. That is a punch in the gut, IMO i don't think he would of started over CW but maybe he thought he could. As far as the competition aspect, I think his father said he had a walk-on offer from Alabama or something, so hopefully he can walk-on and compete there. Best of luck to Richard.

He should not have even expected it, regardless of where he went.

Reaction Score
He should not have even expected it, regardless of where he went.
I think playing time was the main reason why he picked Uconn, I would figure regarding how poor our qb's have played, that he would have atleast a 50/50 shot of starting or atleast seeing the field.

Husky25

Reaction Score
I think playing time was the main reason why he picked Uconn, I would figure regarding how poor our qb's have played, that he would have atleast a 50/50 shot of starting or atleast seeing the field.

Playing time should never, ever be assumed, even if its implied. If it was, that's on Lagow and his inner support circle. A chance to compete is one thing, playing time is something completely different and I do not buy for a second that Lagow was explicitly promised anything further by this seasoned coaching staff.

How highly regarded was Drew Hensen going into Michigan? By many accounts, Lloyd Carr was no fan of Tom Brady, and Hensen still could only break into shared duty status. Everyone has delusions of grandeur in Early February. Showing what you've got in practice dictates how close reality can approach those delusions.

Reaction Score
if you look at the qb's and look in the direction the staff is going for prototypical size for the position they play, plus being the only qb coming in. Playing time or to compete for the starting job would be high on his list I would think. That's in my opinion what he was thinking, whit, and cochran or 6 feet not prototype for the position. I believe the staff has said they wanted prototype, hence boyle and taylor 6-5. That's what I was referring too, but I'm not the Lagow's so can only speculate on that.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I said it was silly because it is. I tell some of my best friends that stuff they say is silly all the time. You want respect, then show some. There's nothing worse than someone lecturing everyone else about civility when they constantly post like a jerk. My 2 cents.....you have a very thin skin.
I think you both have thin skins but, for what it's worth, I like your avatar better than Butch's.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I wish we could all get along. I have no idea what's going on here, but of course that's not going to keep me from adding my 2 cents. Nothing I've seen or heard from P over the last two years would cause me to give him the benefit of the doubt. In a he said/she said situation my first instinct is believe the other guy. I hope the program doesn't suffer any repercussions.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Being a fan is hardly an excuse to not act like a decent grown up. You are not engaged in silly internet chatter among anonymous posters -- you are jumping on a 19 year old who may have had his life take a serious adverse turn when you can't possibly know the facts involved.

Leave the kid and the family alone. They are not anonymous in this -- they actually have something real invested in the situation.
You are obviously logical in your approach to this subject and illogical in your expectations of this group!

Reactions: pj
Reaction Score
He changed his twitter picture and landscape today. Non-Uconn related.

Reaction Score
he's gone. Az State has been in contact with him looks like his recruitment has been reopened and he is moving on. Good luck to the kid.

Reaction Score
Anyone watch the White Sox on WGN with Hawk Harrelson.

Insert meme here showing Hawk and his strike out pronouncement - "He gone".

Husky25

Reaction Score
UConn has a fine recruiting class and the inclusion/exclusion of one player does not take away from the others. This young man's actions spoke louder than his tweets, Facebook posts, and Internet message board posts. He is going to face stiff competition at every step of life and there will come a time when his athletic prowess will not afford him an dditional leg up.

I hope this young man is at peace with his decision, whatever it may be, and that he can accept the consequences of actions within his control.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Big time programs have at least five quarterbacks and now UConn has five with three on campus and two coming in. I still hope Lagow comes to UConn but that is up t him and his family.

Reaction Score
In all honesty. I haven't seen a tweet from him the last few days.

Reaction Score
he's gone. Az State has been in contact with him looks like his recruitment has been reopened and he is moving on. Good luck to the kid.

WVU is also in contact with him. Not surprising knowing Holgorson's TX connection.

Reaction Score
The staff did what they thought was best. A deal is not a deal until it is signed.

"My word is stronger than oak." I think I have Lagowlash.

Reaction Score
Back on the Courant football site there is a picture up from Lagow's twitter page.
Not being a twitter person could someone translate the picture that he loves to wake up to in the morning. Thanks.

Reaction Score
Back on the Courant football site there is a picture up from Lagow's twitter page.
Not being a twitter person could someone translate the picture that he loves to wake up to in the morning. Thanks.
That's him, #21, and his high school team.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
bama is going to have some slots open now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom