Lagow's Twitter Page | The Boneyard

Lagow's Twitter Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score
FWIW, his profile still shows his is still UCONN bound.
"My goal is to never get complacent; time is our greatest commodity.Joshua 1:9. i put all i have into the game!! UConn Bound #QuickSixNation #HuskyNation #PTOWN"

pj

Reaction Score
Give him time to talk to the coaches and make his decision. We'll probably know more by the end of the weekend.

Reaction Score
It got really weird on the signing day thread with people questioning and attacking him and his dad. But when I see things like this, I just think the kid is a classy kid. Hope he decides to keep his commitment. I'm sure he'll do fine regardless.

Reaction Score
Let's not stir up this hornet's nest again. People should step away from the ledge. Let the kid make his decision.

Absolutely yes, that was not my intention.

Reaction Score
Nobody attacked the kid. Let this play out. Hopefully the next thing we hear is his decision. As it should've been all along.

Reaction Score
I didn't see it, but I didn't read thru every page in every thread. So fair enough.

Reaction Score
Maybe my memory is off after the almost 50 pages of that thread, but I think there might have been 1 or 2 posters who told his dad flat out that RL wasn't sick and that he was afraid of competition.

Reaction Score
I really hope he sticks with it and comes to UConn. Wherever you go there's going to be competition to play, whether its from the classes ahead of you, your class or those that follow. There's no guarantees - playing time, conference, coaching staff. These can all change at any time. Almost anywhere you go this will hold true for at least one of those categories.

Reaction Score
We can forget Lagow. Good luck wherever their family goes. Coaching staff might have blundered here.

Reaction Score
We can forget Lagow. Good luck wherever their family goes. Coaching staff might have blundered here.
I really don't think the coaching staff blundered here. As I see it, they made the right decision; both in taking Boyle and, when Lagow did not sign, in drafting Taylor. You can't let a recruit run your program. I still hope that Lagow will sign, but if he feels the competition is too strong and/or is not comfortable with the new coaches, than it makes sense for him to go elsewhere. It is possible that the coaching staff could have handled Lagow better, but we will never know and I doubt it, judging from what Lagow and his father have said.

Reaction Score
Best of luck to him. Hope he wins a heisman or better yet goes on to have a very good life.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I vote we move on as a fanbase and support the young men who recently committed to becoming part of our program. No more mentions of RL until we hear either way if he'll join this very talented recruiting class.

Anyone second that?

Reaction Score
How anyone can be voting against an incredibly talented and intelligent high school football player coming to their school to play ball is beyond me. If Richard is throwing touchdowns and getting us W's I don't care if he and his father flip off or moon the crowd after every play. Hell, I'd even join in on that.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
How anyone can be voting against an incredibly talented and intelligent high school football player coming to their school to play ball is beyond me. If Richard is throwing touchdowns and getting us W's I don't care if he and his father flip off or moon the crowd after every play. Hell, I'd even join in on that.

Re-read the post, I said we vote not to mention the kid's name again until he makes up his mind. Never said we vote against him becoming a University of Connecticut football team member.

Reaction Score
Re-read the post, I said we vote not to mention the kid's name again until he makes up his mind. Never said we vote against him becoming a University of Connecticut football team member.
I was just making a general statement, not replying to you directly. Sorry for the confusion.

Reaction Score
I don't think there's an issue with people speculating about what he's going to do - this is, after all, a message board.

The undeclared war on his father, whether deserved or undeserved, is over. Period.

It's over when we say it's over. Long pause......

OK it' over.

Reaction Score
He just said this on twitter:

@RichardLagow: I just want #HuskyNation to know that IF I end up at another school, notice the IF, I would be more disappointed then you all. I promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom