Lagow offer status | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Lagow offer status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm guessing that he meant that syracuse proves a fanbase of "back stabbing cok ass mother fruckers" can still get an ACC invitation.
Had no idea that would be so difficult to grasp.

Reaction Score
Speaking of Cuse, I wonder how much KO's interview with Andy Katz after the BB win had to do with convincing the family. Where he extolled the virtues of the GREAT University that Uconn is and will be for a long time. At any rate Richard and family welcome to the Dog Pound.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
@superjohn read this frucking thread u

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
...4-we did in fact pull the offer for a while. some major fixing was done this week with things...

This is what I don't understand: The-Unnamed-Poster-All-Know-To-Whom-I-Refer said something to the effect that Young Lagow has an offer and it remains open for 20 days. That's not how it works in the real world. I passed the Business Law portion of the CPA exam over a decade ago, but I believe there are still only 4 possible outcomes to an offer (acceptence, rejection, rescision, and counter offer) and time expiration is not one of them.

An offeror may say they will keep an offer open for a certain period of time (in terms of NLI Day, that means about Noon of that day), but in reality, they have to explicitly rescind (i.e. give notice). If there was only a certain number of scholarships available, and UConn issued them all (Did they? I don't know...Honest question), then the original offer, to which UConn received a non-binding verbal acceptance in June 2012, was - as a matter of course - rescinded and offered to another player.

Of course, we are talking about the NCAA so it's anyone's guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom