Lagow offer status | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Lagow offer status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I wish I knew who Stacie Blue was.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Lets let the kid's balls drop before we guarantee him a roster spot, OK professor? Talking about this kid is just plain fcking stupid and a novelty at best.

I respect his Dad's right to post here, yours too, but put this in the cesspool or humor board until the kid finds out if he likes girls more than picking his own fcing nose.

Throw his highlight vids and accomplishments on every pre-school, pre-teen, pre-pube football board you want. God bless him and I hope he becomes successful in whatever path his father seems to be choosing for him.

For you to say that "Doron is playing for us" makes me laugh, cry and pray at the same time. Laugh at you, cry that you're a UConn fan and pray that Doron ends up following whatever path he so chooses himself.
I was joking. I'll laugh at you for your response and cry that you are that dense.

Reaction Score
stacie_blue: I'm a 21 year old Texas sophomore. I love Longhorns football. I'm a model, fashionista & conservative. I'm all about fun & sun.
She sure looks pretty, um, conservative.

Reaction Score
Carl,

Check your math.

It's a little known fact that when performing scholarship calculations involving NCAA rules, that the logarithm of base E, euler's irrationality number, must be used to calculate the multiplication factor for what scholarships will apply to the scholarship limit, and what percentage of official recruits are actually recruits, and will qualify for such aid.

Now - understanding that it all makes sense to use such and irrationality, because there is no rationality to the NCAA, you proceed by using the square root of -1, which of course everyone understands to be the number... i ...... soby taking the logarithm of base E - which again, everyone understands to be the natural logarithm, you reach an irrational number of approximate 4.65, which of course is the equivalent of a full academic scholarship involving a red shirt year plus 4 years of school. Using irrational mathematical principles to reduce to the 1 year limit of scholarship aid available, you arrive at a factor of 3.5.

So - clear? after correcting for NCAA irrationality with standard mathematical principles, and reducing by irrational factors to one year of scholarship aid, you arrive at a very neat factor of 3.5 to determine the number of recruited athletes, vs. non-recruited athletes that are eligible to reach the 85 full scholarship funding limit.

Clearly, dividing 105 by 3.5 = 30 .

105-30 = 85.

QED.

(yup - got some time on my hands today)

P.S. it's better if you imagine the things I write, as being verbalized out loud, by Bill Murray's character in caddyshack while smoking a giant doob.

Reaction Score
Noel Thomas ‏@ImSoFarSoGone
Big day today @RichardLagow, decisions decisions decisions! You know where it's at tho #huskynation

Reaction Score
Awesome!!!!!!! Welcome to UConn, Richard! Can't wait for this QB battle royal! May the best man win!

Reaction Score
No more depth issues at QB. Same number of scholarship QBs in this class as UConn has had on their entire roster for several years. There must be other plans for Kivon even though he talked like he was recruited soley as a QB.

Reaction Score
its gone. wether he was really sick and just didn't understand how signing days works or he was actually looking around and tryin to yank the staff doesn't matter. move on. we got 2 qbs and a nice class.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

as usual u guys love to come after me. so i'll play ball.
1-i am happy he is on board and hope he does great here.
2- lagows dad is more the focus and not his kid with these issues. he either held id son off on NSD with the sick thing as a excuse or the kid was really sick. either way he didn't get his letter in. i dont care which it is. its didn't come in.
3-P has a backup plan for ever thing as ever coach does on NSD. so when the lagow stuff happened he pulled his offer and got kivon. knowing full well he was eventually going ot be a db/wr. just insurance incase they struggled to get a 2nd qb. that simple.
4-we did in fact pull the offer for a while. some major fixing was done this week with things.
5-i thought and figured the lagows were done with uconn and after pulling the offer by P it seemed the 2 both split away. things change, dont know what to tell u
6-all i said in my posts were to move on. i wasn't harassing the family or bad mouthing or anything. not sure where your getting off
7- i started a frucking thread yesterday and ate crow in the first line of it letting this whole board know a hint. u act like i'm some recruit terrorist or something

90% of people here need to get over themselves. just becuase a younger guy who didn't actually go to uconn happens to know a few things and also hates a few things doesn't mean your a penny better. all u ass hats continue to bash while i bring substance. just unreal. i have been moaning about the brand, couple ppl fess up and tell u all about it, then u act like i was completely wrong meanwhile i was 100% right on it and dont agree with the end result. its the same thing over and over. everyone here just loves to rip hfs but then loves the news and stuff. keep up the good work all u clowns, thanks for the info and hints about nothing and just constantly argueing about nothing. when i argue with ppl, its over issues uconn up, not about me going after a recruits family, or wehter we should drop football or if xl blah blah. just amaizing how many clowns are on here.

i clearly admit to being a clown and enjoying my stick on here, but i also make it known that i'm not some bats crazy sob in real life. a lot of u try to act professional on a interne t message board and come correct and talk bs about others. i bet thats exactly how a lot of u are in real life. entitled, back stabbing cok ass mother fruckers. and u wonder why the uconn fanbase ain't good enough for other conferences.

Reaction Score
Richard Lagow™✅@RichardLagow
After much conversation with my family, friends, and coaches. I have decided to stick with my commitment to THE University of Connecticut

and there it is

If true this is tremendous news. I don't know if there was some reconciliation or intervention as I felt would be necessary ( http://the-boneyard.com/threads/lagows-twitter-page.33255/page-3#post-496552 ) , but it's pretty clear they have come to an understanding. And as soon as Richard is officially here I'm behind him 100% as a member of the UConn Family.

We can't turn back the clock but let's try to remember how much fun it wasn't going off the deep end. Don't ever get sick again Richard!

Reaction Score
i bet thats exactly how a lot of u are in real life. entitled, back stabbing cok ass mother fruckers. and u wonder why the uconn fanbase ain't good enough for other conferences.
Did you forget Syracuse already?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Welcome to the Dog Pound, Richard!!!

Reaction Score
Lagow signing today at 330pm IFO some lockers. If anyone is available for the trip, I guess. Super glad he is on board. I am not certain how he stacks up talent wise against the other players, but I really love his pimping of the university. I want the players to want to play at UConn. Players that change their minds after being committed elsewhere (ex Boyle) I feel dont have as much of a emotional connection to the university. I wish all these guys well and look forward to the competition at QB.

Can you believe that there is going to be a competition @ QB? We've gone from unsettled ground to what could potentially be a awesome corp of players. Very excited.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Did you forget Syracuse already?

u are unreal. i dont know if your seruous when u post or always sarcastic or what.i have no clue, its hard to tell. did i forget syracuse? is that supose to be a last night joke or something? i'm happy we best cuse, who here isn't? i have hated cuse for years. but beating them doesn't change our problems. its nice to see KO eat warde alive evry nice.

what are u trying to imply? did i forget cuse? what the fruck does that even mean butch?????

Reaction Score
Now are we allowed to say this might be our best recruiting class ever or do we have to wait 5 years?

pj

Reaction Score
u are unreal. i dont know if your seruous when u post or always sarcastic or what.i have no clue, its hard to tell. did i forget syracuse? is that supose to be a last night joke or something? i'm happy we best cuse, who here isn't? i have hated cuse for years. but beating them doesn't change our problems. its nice to see KO eat warde alive evry nice.

what are u trying to imply? did i forget cuse? what the fruck does that even mean butch?????

I'm guessing that he meant that syracuse proves a fanbase of "back stabbing cok ass mother fruckers" can still get an ACC invitation.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I'm guessing that he meant that syracuse proves a fanbase of "back stabbing cok ass mother fruckers" can still get an ACC invitation.

if thats what he ment, them all i can say is ummmmmmmm. cuse wasn't a back stabber to us, they were all but gone in 2003. we knew they wanted out our whole life since then. its this schools idiots that didn't tka ethat and figure out what they needed to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom