OT: - Kyrie Irving | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: Kyrie Irving

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Kyrie has no idea what's the right thing to do or why, Kyrie is about Kyrie and nobody butt Kyrie.

I'm one C's fan that wanted him gone, he's the modern day Stephon Starbury, teams get better when he leaves town.

I was disappointed Big Al left, and I miss Morris and AB and IT, but I can't stand Kyrie.

Reaction Score
Kyries thoughts are in the right place but his thoughts on things in general seem to be all over the place. Don't take this the wrong way but it seems to me that he has a form of autism. I wouldnt surprised if he has a case of ADHD. Don't get me wrong he seems to be a great guy that doesn't mean hes a great teammate.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Kyrie has no idea what's the right thing to do or why, Kyrie is about Kyrie and nobody butt Kyrie.

I'm one C's fan that wanted him gone, he's the modern day Stephon Starbury, teams get better when he leaves town.

I was disappointed Big Al left, and I miss Morris and AB and IT, but I can't stand Kyrie.
Because you didn’t like kyrie the player seems to be influencing why you don’t like his opinion here. This seems to be why a lot of people aren’t respecting what he’s saying.

willie99

Reaction Score
Because you didn’t like kyrie the player seems to be influencing why you don’t like his opinion here. This seems to be why a lot of people aren’t respecting what he’s saying.

I'm like that, if I disrespect a man then I disrespect a man

Funny how that works

I also think really stupid people sometimes have too much to say, Kyrie fits that description as well. I'm not looking to Kyrie for advice on anything in life

1592154095267.png

Reaction Score

It's just as much because of his history of saying/believing/doing ridiculous things. He's such a phony. The flat-earther stuff is just a small part of it. His silly cryptic social media posts, spewing pseudointellectual nonsense, and being an all-around dick. This dude tries so hard to get people to believe he's a worldly, deep, intelligent dude and it's such a transparent schtick.

The story is so funny of Brad Stevens saying good morning to Kyrie at the team facilities and Kyrie responding with "what does the word 'government' mean to you?". Kyrie is like that 13-year-old who just discovered conspiracy theories channels on YouTube.

“When I was out for those seven weeks and not saying anything and still people are still saying things about me,” Irving said, via YES Network. “It’s inevitable. They crucified Martin Luther King for speaking about peace and social integration.“

Um, what? Quite the leap there to make that connection, Kyrie!

At the completion of the regular season, the team set up 100 balls in a room for their charitable partners. Everyone signed the balls except Irving. When pressed to do it, say team sources, he was neither aggressive nor confrontational. He merely said, "No, I'm not interested in that."

Solid way to behave.

Again, fluffing up his own intelligence...

"I've been playing basketball a lot longer than some of these people analyzing the game," Irving says. "I'm an actual genius when it comes to this game.

Plus he loves throwing his teammates under the bus and being a pouty, spoiled millionaire athlete.

And now he's out here saying the NBA looking to resume the season is "fishy". Those are some major implications against the league, the same league that happens to be by far the most supportive and progressive league in the country when it comes to social justice and reform.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
It's just as much because of his history of saying/believing/doing ridiculous things. He's such a phony. The flat-earther stuff is just a small part of it. His silly cryptic social media posts, spewing pseudointellectual nonsense, and being an all-around dick. This dude tries so hard to get people to believe he's a worldly, deep, intelligent dude and it's such a transparent schtick.

The story is so funny of Brad Stevens saying good morning to Kyrie at the team facilities and Kyrie responding with "what does the word 'government' mean to you?". Kyrie is like that 13-year-old who just discovered conspiracy theories channels on YouTube.

Um, what? Quite the leap there to make that connection, Kyrie!

Solid way to behave.

Again, fluffing up his own intelligence...

Plus he loves throwing his teammates under the bus and being a pouty, spoiled millionaire athlete.

And now he's out here saying the NBA looking to resume the season is "fishy". Those are some major implications against the league, the same league that happens to be by far the most supportive and progressive league in the country when it comes to social justice and reform.

See my first post in this thread - spoiler alert: I agree. “Phony” and “tries hard to be way smarter and deeper than he is” are my exact criticisms and, on top of him being selfish and not really making his teams better, those are my main issues with the dude.

He’s lost any benefit of the doubt as far as listening to his points, for me anyway.

Reaction Score
Nothing is stopping Kyrie from “giving it all up” for the cause.

I applaud him for trying to get more voices heard. But I believe the NBA is not forcing players to go. If you don’t want to play.....don’t play. Forfeit the remaining salary. Maybe the NBA can donate the money to certain causes agreed upon with PA.

Kyrie just comes off as a conspiracy nut, saying that the bubble is fishy. I’m pretty sure the idea of the bubble was being discussed well before the GF murder.

Also, does he somehow think that the issues in US could be fixed in 4 months and that by participating in the bubble is the only thing that will prevent this?

His head and heart are in the right place but some of the things he is saying are misguided.

Reaction Score
I'm like that, if I disrespect a man then I disrespect a man

Funny how that works

I also think really stupid people sometimes have too much to say, Kyrie fits that description as well. I'm not looking to Kyrie for advice on anything in life

View attachment 55390
It seems you are finding fault with the messanger not the message , as you may have heard many players agree with his stance that coming back may have a negative impact on the social justice initiatives taking place.

Reaction Score
Kyries thoughts are in the right place but his thoughts on things in general seem to be all over the place. Don't take this the wrong way but it seems to me that he has a form of autism. I wouldnt surprised if he has a case of ADHD. Don't get me wrong he seems to be a great guy that doesn't mean hes a great teammate.

good call with kyrie having autism

willie99

Reaction Score
It seems you are finding fault with the messanger not the message , as you may have heard many players agree with his stance that coming back may have a negative impact on the social justice initiatives taking place.

If I knew what his message was, chances are I wouldn't have much trouble punching holes in it. I doubt it's something scholarly

Reaction Score
i don’t blame anyone calling it a season

have an extended vacation

Reaction Score
for sure, my opinion is just wait until next october. if they does this the nba and basketball is a cartoon

Reaction Score
If I knew what his message was, chances are I wouldn't have much trouble punching holes in it. I doubt it's something scholarly
Again you can’t get past your feelings for him, understandable.

Reaction Score
It’s not even July yet, still a month and a half to go, players will have the urge to play, it’s too much of an iconic moment for these players to pass up this opportunity.

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
If you believe that peaceful protest and other well though out coordinated political measures (like voting) will solve (or make an improvement) in social justice, than you would want the games to go on and communicate through the very enhanced platform the NBA gives the players.

On the other hand, if you believe only a more violent and chaos based approach is needed, then of course, the cancellation of the season is more effective to that approach.

In that case, the NBA players (Kyrie included) will run to their bunkered mansions as the looting continues

Reaction Score
he obviously has issues with all that talent

recovering flat earther

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01