OT: - Kyrie Irving | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT: Kyrie Irving

Reaction Score
In Kyrie's defense almost everything Bondy tweets its a load of BS. Wouldn't surprise me if that was the case with this situation. Him and Marc Berman live to stir up ish about the Knicks and Nets.

Reaction Score
It's hard to believe anyone listens to him.
The reporter walked this back a couple of hours later. Starting a league that competes against the NBA, as unlikely as that is, is not a bad idea

Reaction Score
Is there a more unlikeable player in the NBA than Kyrie? He's campaigning for players to not continue the season?

What ?!

To me this is coming off as “if I can’t play nobody can play” type of elementary school attitude. He’s had this same weak attitude since 2017. Wah wah I cant play with Lebron, wah wah. Wah wah I never wanted to play for the Celtics wah wah. Wah wah I am faking injuries because Boston is mean wah wah. This guy is such a loser
He believes the world is flat. Thats all i need to know. Hes a clown and his reasoning is flat out stupid.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
He believes the world is flat. Thats all i need to know. Hes a clown and his reasoning is flat out stupid.

either stupid or selfish. Just a matter of time until Durant is contaminated and the Nets are doomed. Already got rid of Atkinson

Reaction Score
either stupid or selfish. Just a matter of time until Durant is contaminated and the Nets are doomed. Already got rid of Atkinson
+1

Reaction Score
Yea maybe he will ruin Durant like he did Lebron, you guys can’t get over ur own hate for the guy with these takes

Durant ruined himself when he joined a 73 win Warriors team.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Again you can’t get past your feelings for him, understandable.

You're not as smart as you think you are, you evidently can't even recognize the premise of an argument unless it's spelled out for you.

And yes, I don't care what stupid people like Kyrie think, they're stupid for a reason dontchaknow. I also think his comments to other players are ignorant, silly, naive and self destructive. If you think otherwise, good for you, I don't care, I don't come here to discuss politics or argue.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Durant ruined himself when he joined a 73 win Warriors team.

Off the main point but I actually did not think negatively of Durant jumping to GS. I think his thought process was closer to

1) I am tired of playing with a ball dominant poor shooting and "slightly" out of control guard in Westbrook who seems to want to prove he is the best player on the team every night (which he is not)

2) I rather play with unselfish pass first players who can shoot lights out and actually move without the ball and play an inspired brand of team basketball

Unfortunately, the fans could not forgive him for jumping ship and interpreting this as him being a front runner and Durant under all the criticism started a slow but measurable decline in his attitude.

I am guessing Kyrie and Durant will make a nice pity party in Brooklyn

Reaction Score
You're not as smart as you think you are, you evidently can't even recognize the premise of an argument unless it's spelled out for you.

And yes, I don't care what stupid people like Kyrie think, they're stupid for a reason dontchaknow. I also think his comments to other players are ignorant, silly, naive and self destructive. If you think otherwise, good for you, I don't care, I don't come here to discuss politics or argue.
I don’t think im smart, Im not the one hurling any insults, I just can be a little open minded even when someone I don’t like gives an opinion, which you seem incapable of. Also I don’t know why you are saying this is political because this isn’t a political issue. Unless you are choosing to look at it through that lense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom