Kwintin Williams | The Boneyard

Kwintin Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

You must have been so abused by the other children when you were younger. I'm actually starting to develop a soft spot for your cries for attention and validation.
I never seen a dude who has so many theories after being wrong. The problem is they attack the guy who was right rather than looking inward into oneself after being wrong. That’s not exactly smart.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
All aboard the Akok train.

Reaction Score
There’s another thread that got bumped that covers various posters saying KW was back with the team and Chief was wrong about him not being an active member of the team.
Kwintin has really never been anything more than a walkon using a scholarship so "active" or not there is no open scholarship, nothing has really changed and he is still a member of the team.

C

Chief00

Kwintin has really never been anything more than a walkon using a scholarship so "active" or not there is no open scholarship & nothing has really changed.

As you are logically destroying yourself, Chief will get out of the way.

C

Chief00

You know it's been a long 2 weeks when there are 3 threads on a suspended bench warmer.
So true, however It’s a little more complicated than that - is all I will say.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
We don't need two KW threads
I am sure he is a great guy and hope things work out for him
But 2 threads????????????????????

Reaction Score
There’s another thread that got bumped that covers various posters saying KW was back with the team and Chief was wrong about him not being an active member of the team.

Tell us what day he was suspended and what he did to get said suspension. Failure to give these 2 facts will show you to be the fraud you are. By the way, I know the answer to both questions, so don’t try to BS me or anyone else.

C

Chief00

Tell us what day he was suspended and what he did to get said suspension. Failure to give these 2 facts will show you to be the fraud you are. By the way, I know the answer to both questions, so don’t try to BS me or anyone else.

There are smart posters and there are others. Not taking your silly bait - it’s not appropriate to post such things.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Ok, you’ve answered the question. Might as well change your handle to Fraud or Chump because that’s what you are.

It's usually after the fact that frauds and internet tough guys join the fray.

You come off as petty and jealous.

Reaction Score
It's usually after the fact that frauds and internet tough guys join the fray.

You come off as petty and jealous.

Petty and jealous how exactly? I actually know for a fact that KW was suspended well after Chief’s vague posts about KW being off the team. There are insiders on here, Chief isn’t one of them. Most people are tired of it. It’s cute for awhile until it isn’t. Chief is 100% a fraud and unfortunately for you and others the facts are on my side.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Petty and jealous how exactly? I actually know for a fact that KW was suspended well after Chief’s vague posts about KW being off the team. There are insiders on here, Chief isn’t one of them. Most people are tired of it. It’s cute for awhile until it isn’t. Chief is 100% a fraud and unfortunately for you and others the facts are on my side.

You haven't presented any facts.

Chief00, except for a small mistake of one time forgetting he wasn't with Dre at a bball game, has had correct information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom