Kwintin Williams Highlights | The Boneyard

Kwintin Williams Highlights

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
giphy.gif

pj

Reaction Score
Don't understand why many have said he'll be nothing more than a practice player this season. He is going to play and probably going to play a lot.

Because he only has a year of JUCO experience. The other power forwards have high school experience. Way better!

Reaction Score
The last play where Jalen drives and throws it up to Kwintin at the rim is where I see most of his value. Jalen can get to the rim on command but can't always hit the tough circus shots. Having a dude that can just come in back door to lob it up to is huge.

pj

Reaction Score
The last play where Jalen drives and throws it up to Kwintin at the rim is where I see most of his value. Jalen can get to the rim on command but can't always hit the tough circus shots. Having a dude that can just come in back door to lob it up to is huge.

I like also that one pass was initiated when he was well covered but he just went up and got it. A guy who can out-jump/out-fight a defender for the ball is worth a lot.

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
I, like others, was unsure whether we would see him get minutes.... and I know this is a highlight video, but man does he look good. He's going to get some steady minutes.

Reaction Score
Coming to UCONN will be a major adjustment for the young man. The distance from home, adjustment to major college basketball learning offenses and defenses, not to mention a huge adjustment to academics. I believe the staff will be monitoring his ability to handle academics first, before too much pressure is put on his shoulders for basketball. If he can handle the academics then by the second half of the year hopefully he has adjusted to the speed and physicalness of the game to stay out of foul trouble and be able to contribute.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Hopefully he embraces the role of a 3-and-D killer. Rebounds, spot-up 3s, defend and catch two breath-taking lobs per game.

We don't need him to be a superstar. We just need to clean the glass and score the buckets that Jalen & Alterique create for him.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
He might be too athletic to not get minutes. You just can't keep that kinda athlete on the bench and I believe he'll at least use that talent as a good defender this season. If he adds any offense he'll be a regular rotation guy. He'll get minutes and we are DOOMED.

Reaction Score
I've said it a few times already, think Richard Jefferson with the nets. If our guards can get him the ball at the hoop and we run a screen for him occasionally when needed he is going to get a bunch of easy points and open things up for everyone else on the court. He just has to play defense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom