Kwintin Williams Commits to UConn! | The Boneyard

Kwintin Williams Commits to UConn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Another stix! Need the energy and athleticism. Bring it defensively and work on the offensive game. We badly need a high energy rebounder

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Can he play this year?

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Light up the HuskySignal baby!

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
If he graduates from the JUCO with a 2.5 GPA, he can play this year and will have three years.

It's a shot in the dark, but he's obviously strong enough and athletic enough - hopefully, it works out well.

Reaction Score
If he graduates from the JUCO with a 2.5 GPA, he can play this year and will have three years.

It's a shot in the dark, but he's obviously strong enough and athletic enough - hopefully, it works out well.

Is there a possibility that he could be below 2.5 and be ineligible?

Reaction Score
Welcome!

High Flyer! With a complete roster it forces players to play @ 100% knowing Coach has options. No longer the days of a player not having to look over their shoulder or feeling 'too' secure.

Reaction Score
Another body. Can't conplain about the coaching staff leaving scholarships on the table this year

Unlike last year, the question this year isn't quantity, but quality.

I hope they're not just content to fight (and win) last year's "war". Not that they had much of a choice at this point.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Is there a possibility that he could be below 2.5 and be ineligible?

I really don't know his personal circumstances, but I would doubt it.

The threshold for a 2-4 transfer who was ineligible coming out of high school is graduation from the JUCO with a 2.5 GPA and certain numbers of credits in different courses. (E.g. You can't transfer 20 PE credits.) I would think UConn would have done the work prior to offering and that he's qualified.

Reaction Score
No clue if he can really play but that goes for our whole frontcourt, the more big athletic bodies the better chance we have of a couple of them hitting and actually having some game. I do know we just got the best dunker in the country.

Reaction Score
This kid is a freak athlete hard to believe he wouldn't immediately help us. I can see him catching lobs from Jalen, Gilbert and Anderson all day on top of getting rebounds and blocking shots. The kid can't shoot to save his life but he won't have to on this team. Great offseason/last minute pick up.

Reaction Score
No clue if he can really play but that goes for our whole frontcourt, the more big athletic bodies the better chance we have of a couple of them hitting and actually having some game. I do know we just got the best dunker in the country.

Hopefully KO will be able to properly utilize his personnel.

In a wide-open, fast-breaking type of offense, this guy could thrive. In a slow, plodding, halfcourt offense, he'll be pretty much useless.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Hopefully KO will be able to properly utilize his personnel.

In a wide-open, fast-breaking type of offense, this guy could thrive. In a slow, plodding, halfcourt offense, he'll be pretty much useless.
Maybe on the perimeter as of now but if he can get offense rebounds and finish around the rim to go along with the defense that's great for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom