Kofi Final 5 | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Kofi Final 5

Reaction Score
I said Georgetown Bc it would be East and include the DMV area. I said Boston College Bc it would be closer to an airport and I was just spit balling. I wasn’t trying to be a s*** poster. Just because I’m not pro UConn all the time doesn’t mean I don’t love the school. The NCAA practically excluded the Southeast by choosing Houston And the DMV area by choosing UConn . As for Kofi I have no clue where he’s going nor do I have any info. In my opinion I would chose Kansas if he’s just trying to go pro. Don’t call me a s*** poster for having different opinions. I’m not a troll. It’s astounding how we always have to prop UConn up on this pedestal instead of living in reality of where we really are. It’s not the early 2010s anymore

This may sound harsh, but why would any UConn fan worry about the Southeast being excluded? Let's welcome the kids to UConn so they can see how great the facilities are, how beautiful the campus and surrounding areas are, and forget about being magnanimous and fair. The world is not fair. If it was, the choir boys in Louisville would be back in Conference USA.

Do you think the SEC would be wringing their hands over how unfair it is to New England, NY, NJ and the DMV if Gainesville, Knoxville or Tuscaloosa were chosen to host the event? If you think so, look up Greg Sankey's comments about UCF needing to stop complaining about being treated unfairly by the playoff selection committee.

Besides, with Texas A&M in the SEC the Southeast is covered with the site in Houston.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This may sound harsh, but why would any UConn fan worry about the Southeast being excluded? Let's welcome the kids to UConn so they can see how great the facilities are, how beautiful the campus and surrounding areas are, and forget about being magnanimous and fair. The world is not fair. If it was, the choir boys in Louisville would be back in Conference USA.

Do you think the SEC would be wringing their hands over how unfair it is to New England, NY, NJ and the DMV if Gainesville, Knoxville or Tuscaloosa were chosen to host the event? If you think so, look up Greg Sankey's comments about UCF needing to stop complaining about being treated unfairly by the playoff selection committee.

Besides, with Texas A&M in the SEC the Southeast is covered with the site in Houston.
I just think they should have had 5. Can you guys please stop. Go back to talking about Kofi. I made a mistake. Obviously not welcome to post on boneyard so I won’t, I shouldn’t have stated my opinion so strongly. I apologize. Yes you are right with what you said. I’m glad UConn got the spot and I hope they get Kofi.

Reaction Score
Don’t like that our OV was so early
I've stopped trying to make sense of the visit order.
Kofi thinks he is a one and done; Bill Self thinks he is a two-three year player. I would be shocked if Kofi ends up at Kansas.
Hope you are right but Kansas has to be tempting. Whether or not Kofi is one and done will ultimately depend upon Kofi no matter where he plays.
If I could cross 1 school off his list today it would be Kansas.

Reaction Score
"Come to Pitt and you will be an instant star. Example: Steven Adams."

lolol. how'd he forgot about the incomparable khem birch?

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score

The best part about this is that Steven Adams HATES Pitt. He hated his time there, didn't like his role...just absolutely hammered the entire experience. "Hey, come to our school and be like the guy who hated every minute of his time here" is quite the sales pitch.

Their fans are absolutely the most delusional bunch you will ever run into.

Reaction Score
The best part about this is that Steven Adams HATES Pitt. He hated his time there, didn't like his role...just absolutely hammered the entire experience. "Hey, come to our school and be like the guy who hated every minute of his time here" is quite the sales pitch.

Their fans are absolutely the most delusional bunch you will ever run into.

I had never heard this before, but you aren't kidding. This article is well...very bad if you are a Pitt fan

Steven Adams' review of his time at Pitt is ... not great

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Yeah, that's brutal. He sounds really intelligent and perceptive and makes Pitt look awful in the process.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
So Kofi posted a snapchat video a few hours ago and whoever he was hanging with, family or friend, was wearing a UConn shirt

This is slightly OT, but is anyone familiar with the rules around the gear recruits/commits can receive?

I’ve noticed a few guys wearing our gear after visits so I didn’t know if they’re allowed to be provided with anything or if it’s stuff they “just happened” to acquire. I know they can wear stuff during the visit, but was always curious about that

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
This is slightly OT, but is anyone familiar with the rules around the gear recruits/commits can receive?

I’ve noticed a few guys wearing our gear after visits so I didn’t know if they’re allowed to be provided with anything or if it’s stuff they “just happened” to acquire. I know they can wear stuff during the visit, but was always curious about that
Or they stopped at bookstore and bought stuff.

Reaction Score

Kofi missed Oak Hill’s game today where they struggled against Imhotep. They were down 35-15 at the half and ended up losing 70-60. 19/52 from the field as a team

Reaction Score

Kofi missed Oak Hill’s game today where they struggled against Imhotep. They were down 35-15 at the half and ended up losing 70-60. 19/52 from the field as a team

Assuming it’s something minor but would be curious to know what happened...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom