Kofi cuts to 8 | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Kofi cuts to 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think Kofi's visits will be announced sometime in the next week or two. I don't think he waits until the spring to commit. Wahab visiting doesn't mean he's suddenly more of a priority than Kofi. Wahab is a Pitt lean anyway.

Pitt is much easier competition than Kofi's list. The staff has seen Wahab multiple times during this past open period. Have they been in to see Kofi? I havent seen it reported anywhere.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Pitt is much easier competition than Kofi's list. The staff has seen Wahab multiple times during this past open period. Have they been in to see Kofi? I havent seen it reported anywhere.
Many times on the Boneyard. You must be a casual reader.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Kofi literally called UConn a blue blood program last month. People are grasping at straws simply because of the fact that his visit dates haven't been announced. There is no reason to go down that rabbit hole.

I was just going off what others said they heard through the grape vine. No idea if it's actually fact. Why I put the word 'guess' in my post.

Reaction Score
So every other target has set up officials here except for Kofi and Precious.

Any word here? Thought this would be the one we would push for, but there has been silence.

Reaction Score
With Syracuse just getting a commitment from a shot-blocking center Ajak, it is looking a lot better for us.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
I am getting the feeling that the dominos are falling and none of the bigs want to be last one standing without a home. The stars aligning where we will get one or two from Kofi, Qudus, Mitchell or Akok. If we do we can sit tight to see what Precious does.

Reaction Score
I guess you know his top 8 better than he does. Why didn't he make it a top 7 then?

And even if he was considering Syracuse, there is no way a 350 ranked prospect will scare him away.

Reaction Score
And even if he was considering Syracuse, there is no way a 350 ranked prospect will scare him away.
Regardless of his rank he still takes up a scholarship, which is one less Syracuse has to offer. I think them not having a scholarship to offer him will scare him away.

Last edited:

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
“The recruitment of top-30 center Kofi Cockburn
is a bit muddied at the current moment and while he cut his school list last week, no visits have been scheduled. However, Pitt did make the list and continues to make a push for the big man, and head coach Jeff Capel was in to see Cockburn as recently as two weeks ago.”

BasketballRecruiting.Rivals.com - Wednesday's Leftovers: Dishing on James Wiseman, UNC, more
If Capel has a Zion sized money bag for him, he might consider it.

Reaction Score
“The recruitment of top-30 center Kofi Cockburn
is a bit muddied at the current moment and while he cut his school list last week, no visits have been scheduled. However, Pitt did make the list and continues to make a push for the big man, and head coach Jeff Capel was in to see Cockburn as recently as two weeks ago.”

BasketballRecruiting.Rivals.com - Wednesday's Leftovers: Dishing on James Wiseman, UNC, more
I don't know about "muddied", but it does seem like it's moving at a glacial pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom