Kofi Cockburn | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Kofi Cockburn

Status
Not open for further replies.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Charlie, Hilton, Adrien, and Thabeet, all good players, but never the best players on our team

And Armstrong was the best player in 06.

Reaction Score
Charlie, Hilton, Adrien, and Thabeet, all good players, but never the best players on our team

Thabeet was the best player on his teams because defense counts. He's our highest draft pick of all time...
Charlie didn't stick around long enough to be the best player on the team, but he would have been as a junior or senior (and you could argue he was as a soph).

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Thabeet was the best player on his teams because defense counts. He's our highest draft pick of all time...
Charlie didn't stick around long enough to be the best player on the team, but he would have been as a junior or senior (and you could argue he was as a soph).

Thabeet tied with Okafor for highest pick at #2.

the Q

Reaction Score

Adrien in 06-07, and Thabeet was the best player the next two years, including by far in 2009.

Reaction Score
He made our defense insane, won Big East POY, and led the team in win shares 2 of his 3 years. Give me another guy who stinks like that.
He did not lead us to the promised land, and he was a choke job in the NBA

the Q

Reaction Score
He made our defense insane, won Big East POY, and led the team in win shares 2 of his 3 years. Give me another guy who stinks like that.

I would prefer guys who don’t get abused by a mediocre mich st front court, but yeah, he and a pretty good run.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

I'd take him a heartbeat. There were games where teams literally would not even try to score in the paint, because he would block everything in sight.

Who cares about his NBA career?

the Q

Reaction Score

He lead the team in win shares. There’s at least an argument

Reaction Score

8755BF8C-0024-41A9-A0D7-95F86EDDCDA1.png

Reaction Score
vernon carey to duke....kofi might be the only incoming freshman that could body him up down on the block.

"They see me as a positionless player, they said I can be anywhere on the court."- vernon carey on duke. lolololol that's rich coming from a 300 pounder. duke just told him whatever he wanted to hear.

the Q

Reaction Score
vernon carey to duke....kofi might be the only incoming freshman that could body him up down on the block.

"They see me as a positionless player, they said I can be anywhere on the court."- vernon carey on duke. lolololol that's rich coming from a 300 pounder. duke just told him whatever he wanted to hear.

I was going to be unhappy no matter who he chose out of those final 3.

I’d root for isis before Izzo, K or Roy

Reaction Score

Who cares he was easily our biggest impact 5 at any given time. His blocked shots would've been unbelievable if teams weren't so freaking scared to even take it to the hole his last 2 years but especially his junior year. By far the most I've ever seen bigs from the other team get rebounds and dribble or pass out without even thinking of going back up. Minus Blair he owned the paint.

Last edited:

the Q

Reaction Score
Who cares he was easily our biggest impact 5 at any given time. His blocked shots would've been insole if teams weren't so freaking scared to even take it to the hole his last 2 years but especially his junior year. By far the most I've ever seen bigs form the other team get rebounds and dribble or pass out without even thinking of going back up. Minus Blair he owned the paint.

Minus Blair and Mich st.

Reaction Score
Thabeet changed twice as many shots as he blocked. Look up "rim protector" in the dictionary and they have his picture.

And you can only imagime what the picture in the dictionary looks like when you look up "Kofi Cockburn."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom