Kofi Cockburn | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Kofi Cockburn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Weird considering that they just got a commit from Antwan January, a big center who would never be able to play alongside Kofi. Wouldn't think Illinois has much of a chance here.

Technically, Kofi can still commit before January. I'm sure the Illinois coaches are reminding him of that every chance they get.

pj

Reaction Score
Technically, Kofi can still commit before January. I'm sure the Illinois coaches are reminding him of that every chance they get.

Will January even still be with them in February?

Reaction Score
convinced kofi just wants to be THE LAST top 100 recruit to announce his decision... still having a "final 8" come december (and probably january) is plain silly.

by comparison igiehon was egoistic enough to announce a final 10 but at least that was back in june

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
convinced kofi just wants to be THE LAST top 100 recruit to announce his decision... still having a "final 8" come december (and probably january) is plain silly.

by comparison igiehon was egoistic enough to announce a final 10 but at least that was back in june
If that’s the case, we’ll be here.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score

Committing/Signing late is become more popular with the big name kids. 7 of the top 10 kids are still yet to commit, only about half of the 5 star kids have committed, a few years ago nearly all these kids would have committed by now.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

Still trying to figure out your value proposition, realizing it's my work not yours.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
Jalen pitching ‘Rique to Kofi on Instagram
47EDBE10-3551-4221-BB49-9F230CAECDEE.png

Reaction Score
Who’s he recruiting? All about crazy theories this late. Let’s get nuts
Kimani just tweeted a gif of a guy pounding his chest saying "lets go", could be a reaction to something completely different though who knows

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
More back and forth with Jalen.
Gotta say this exchange is interesting. I'm deciphering best I can. AG played well but he isn't close to pro ready. It really would be dime city, though.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Hard to think of where else he would go. Commit already, Kofi!
I think he has a visit to Illinois coming up but they just signed Antwan January. Pitt looks to be landing Wahab and have backed off Kofi. My concern is that someone else jumps in. Like maybe he is waiting for that UNC offer(UNC will land teammate Cole Anthony imo). Other than that maybe Cincinnati? Idk. I think it’s 50/50 we land him.

Reaction Score
UConn does a great job recruiting guards and small forwards in their history, and not as well at the power forward, center position. Do you think big guys look at UConn as a team that does not utilize that position, and don't want to go there, or has UConn just been poor at recruiting that position?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom