Knight Commission | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Knight Commission

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
In the men's tournament who brings in the money? Duke, Kansas etc. or Troy State? If they all play the same amount of games do they get the same pay?
The Troy States of the world are what make the tournament valuable, maybe not individually, but collectively. Cinderella is always the #1 story.

The money grubbing scumbags would be wise to not murder Cinderella...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The Troy States of the world are what make the tournament valuable, maybe not individually, but collectively. Cinderella is always the #1 story.

The money grubbing scumbags would be wise to not murder Cinderella...
They would be wise not to, but the question is will the lure of the cash cow which the tournament is override their wisdom.

Reaction Score
Um, you realize that “completely different price“ is from the link he provided and said he is relying on, right? If not, scroll up a post. He literally says that is the site he is relying on.
Yes what I'm saying is that he's using the price for all games (the top number in your screenshot), while you repeatedly circled and cited the 2nd and 3rd numbers in the screenshot for single games. How are you still not getting this? This will be my last post to you, it's not worth replying to someone who doesn't argue in good faith

CL82

Reaction Score
Yes what I'm saying is that he's using the price for all games (the top number in your screenshot), while you repeatedly circled and cited the 2nd and 3rd numbers in the screenshot for single games. How are you still not getting this? This will be my last post to you, it's not worth replying to someone who doesn't argue in good faith
He literally said the lowest price for a ticket And then posted a link that showed a lower price. $690 appears nowhere on that link. I mean, you understand that right?

Reaction Score
He literally said the lowest price for a ticket And then posted a link that showed a lower price. $690 appears nowhere on that link. I mean, you understand that right?

I lied, one more response to you. I don't understand that, because he didn't say lowest price for a ticket. And I know that because your reply to him didn't say lowest price for a ticket, it said average

Wait, you’re saying the average ticket price for the final four for women’s NCAA basketball was $600? Oh, I need to see a link for that…

CL82

Reaction Score
I lied, one more response to you. I don't understand that, because he didn't say lowest price for a ticket. And I know that because your reply to him didn't say lowest price for a ticket, it said average
Sure he did. I quoted those posts above. Really, if you’re going to get a third man in penalty, you should read the thread first.

(Oh, and math tip - typically an average will fall within the range, not be higher than the highest number in the range.)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Lol can't even reply because CL82 blocked me. Guess that's what I get for trying to tell him he's right but just using the wrong numbers...

Reaction Score
The NCAA as the sponsor can do what it wants with the revenue. Personally I think paying teams for advancing is a terrible way to go about it. Just give every team an equal share. I’d do a similar thing with the women. Every team in the tourney gets a share. Then pay travel expenses for teams that progress. I know its an anathema here, but I’d also let more mid-majors in and tell the#6- #8 teams from major conferences to just do better.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom