KLS Ill [merged thread] | Page 3 | The Boneyard

KLS Ill [merged thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Really? When were the other times?
Hey Hoops, don't ya know Dr. Milford can't discuss a players condition and break the Doctor/patient Hippa laws!

I wanna know where they dined last night and did KLS get adventurous with the menu. On an ESPN Kate Fagan radio show this AM they talked Soccer per diems and suddenly it was about UConn and how the UConn women don't scrimp by on per diems, but are use to 5 star dining on the road!
I'm sure they don't normally dine at Mickey D's or Burger King! Just missed seeing the team at an Outback Steakhouse one time at a Regional final, wouldn't call that a 5 star place. What are the restrictions on where they dine, etc?

Reaction Score
So weather causes illness? Hmmm.
A lot of the different influenza strains don't really flourish in the West, or don't make it to the interior of the country. I can remember (after living in the Midwest for 6 years) when I moved back to the East Coast (New Haven) catching the flu over and over again that first winter. That could be what's going on: don't worry, after that first winter you usually catch up, but that first winter can be very stressful.

Reaction Score
OK here is a way out though to banter around. She is a Freshman and this is her first final Four (not her last either) maybe it is just a temporary case of nerves, which I am sure will be all gone come game time. ;)

Reaction Score
KLS is a tough kid....if she can walk I think she will play...if not Ms. Chong will hopefully get her chance to provide some additional 3 point shooting .......she sometimes seems to be at her best in important games like against Maryland earlier in the year........

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
KLS is a tough kid....if she can walk I think she will play...if not Ms. Chong will hopefully get her chance to provide some additional 3 point shooting ..she sometimes seems to be at her best in important games like against Maryland earlier in the year...

You'll simply see more of Gabby Williams if KLS can't go.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know what the NCAA rules are on medications?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Does anyone know what the NCAA rules are on medications?
NCAA randomly drug test about 10% of the student athletes in season against a know list of drugs.
I don't know if the rules changes for post season play but the chances of KLS being tested with 2 games left in season are slim. If she needs medication I'm sure the staff is smart enough to prescribe something that would not be an issue either in NCAA testing or her ability to play.

Reaction Score
No doubt, but here's the box score from the TX game:
Texas vs. Connecticut - Box Score - March 28, 2016 - ESPN

Lou was 3-6 from 3; the rest of the team was 9-15.

I get it, but I was talking about a single player replacing Lou, not a collection of players. Regardless of stats, Lou has to be guarded on the perimeter; neither Collier nor Williams draw that kind of attention. And I have no doubt that the Huskies can outscore any team in the final 4 with or w/out Lou. So perhaps it's all moot.

Reaction Score
OK here is a way out though to banter around. She is a Freshman and this is her first final Four (not her last either) maybe it is just a temporary case of nerves, which I am sure will be all gone come game time. ;)

This board needs more Master Banters. Good tension remover.

Reaction Score
The irony of the situation: we need Lou for defense! She's important for disrupting the flow and shots of their big guards. It's a testament to how far Lou has come this year that we can say that.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Bags27 - brilliant!
But ... when was it that Geno made the comment about Gabby's defense - something to the effect that when Gabby covers you, you are COVERED.
I think Gabby's defense could be very important, and if Hamblin is pulled away from the basket by Tuck/Stewart, she could also be devastating offensively.

Reaction Score
Bags27 - brilliant!
But ... when was it that Geno made the comment about Gabby's defense - something to the effect that when Gabby covers you, you are COVERED.
I think Gabby's defense could be very important, and if Hamblin is pulled away from the basket by Tuck/Stewart, she could also be devastating offensively.
Great point. The problem then becomes the rotation. I'm not sure that Geno has full confidence in Saniya's defensive abilities. So we might end up mainly with a 6 person rotation. Gut check time.

Reaction Score
Sure hope Lou can go. Prior to the arrival of this news, I liked the Huskies minus 29 in this game. Now, I'm revising downward...minus 26 sounds about right!

Reaction Score
Happy-Happy-Joy-Joy-ren-and-stimpy-30567735-593-289.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member