KLS Ill [merged thread] | The Boneyard

KLS Ill [merged thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
At open practice. KLS is not practicing. Sitting on the bench.

Reaction Score
At open practice. KLS is not practicing. Sitting on the bench.

"Under the weather," according to Doug Feinberg.

Screen Shot 2016-04-02 at 11.36.46 AM.png

Reaction Score
Morgan posted pics that included her looking fine on Friday as they did tours and photo shoot.

Reaction Score
KLS definitely does not look look like her usual effervescent, energetic self. She does not appear to have mobility issues, though. Lou took a few shots and has now sat down again. Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery.

Reaction Score
Seems like she's always sick. That's what happens when you take someone used to living on the beach where the weather is always sunny and 80 and stick them in New England.

Reaction Score
Seems like she's always sick. That's what happens when you take someone used to living on the beach where the weather is always sunny and 80 and stick them in New England.
I think that's 2x now. She also had a minor shooting injury early on, IIRC.

Reaction Score
Never thought I would be rooting for food poisoning, but I am hoping that something she ate didn't agree with her and she will be all better tomorrow!

Reaction Score
I write this attesting to a somewhat wicked 48 hr cold that seems to be going around New England.

Reaction Score
From reports this could be a very bad sign for the huskies. If she is indeed sick with something could it have been passed on to the team?? What effect will it have on tomorrow nights early game? We need Lou healthy and ready to go. First we are not a deep team. We really only go to Gabby and Colier. Most important Lou at 6'3 can stretch the D with her 3 point shooting. Not to mention last month she has been playing her best basketball. She is a starter for a reason. Talk about the worse time for this to happen. Not trying to sound negative but this doesn't sound to good. If she can't go tomorrow night this changes everything in my opinion. The game just got tougher if Lou can't go. And if she can't go at 100%.

Reaction Score
From reports this could be a very bad sign for the huskies. If she is indeed sick with something could it have been passed on to the team?? What effect will it have on tomorrow nights early game? We need Lou healthy and ready to go. First we are not a deep team. We really only go to Gabby and Colier. Most important Lou at 6'3 can stretch the D with her 3 point shooting. Not to mention last month she has been playing her best basketball. She is a starter for a reason. Talk about the worse time for this to happen. Not trying to sound negative but this doesn't sound to good. If she can't go tomorrow night this changes everything in my opinion. The game just got tougher if Lou can't go. And if she can't go at 100%.
Suspect Lou will go. But if she can't I also suspect we can beat any of the 3 other teams without her.

Reaction Score

You worrying can be contagious and passed on to other fans causing them to worry, which in turn create doubt abroad and beyond. Please enough already. Say a prayer for the kid will ya.

Reaction Score

Really? When were the other times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#