KK Arnold to UConn [merged thread] | Page 6 | The Boneyard

KK Arnold to UConn [merged thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
This is a joke right? Or are we making stuff up? I don’t know fact from fiction on this board anymore.
No not a joke just Geno being Geno.

1637785937476.png

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Coco I didn’t follow this development, can you explain what supposedly happened between Geno and Arike
The Travis Wilson tweet is pretty much self explanatory and there was an entire BY thread dedicated to it. Basically Arike did not do the right thing and inform the coaches who were no longer in the running and this left Geno hanging because that same week Geno was at a tournament watching Arike play. IMO Geno handled it poorly with his response tweet which was at the bottom of the Wilson tweet.
This 2014 tweet (incident) resurfaced after the 2018 FF.
I meant the part about CD taking away his Twitter because of that tweet (not true). I’m quite familiar with Geno’s tweet.
A few weeks after the 2014 incident Geno in response to an entirely different subject said that they (CD) would not let him on twitter anymore-Gen was probably joking.

Reaction Score
all things being equal I'll take height any day....... Williams is 6'0" and Shade 5'9" or so they say......
Interesting ! You make a decision, for a player, because of 1 in. difference ?

Reaction Score
Interesting ! You make a decision, for a player, because of 1 in. difference ?
I'd always take the taller player all else being equal.......in this instance Arnold is a point guard the other two shooting guards.........Williams is the cream of the crop regardless of height.......

Reaction Score
Well if KK would’ve committed somewhere else y’all would’ve dogged her for committing elsewhere!!! Now that she’s coming to UCONN y’all acting like she’s not good enough. Give it a rest about her height PLEASE!!!!!!! I’m sure she’s better than all of you offensively and defensively. Get over it and be grateful!!! Oh HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Well if KK would’ve committed somewhere else y’all would’ve dogged her for committing elsewhere!!! Now that she’s coming to UCONN y’all acting like she’s not good enough. Give it a rest about her height PLEASE!!!!!!! I’m sure she’s better than all of you offensively and defensively. Get over it and be grateful!!! Oh HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
If KK had committed elsewhere many people here would have wished her well as they did for Kiki Rice recently. Wether KK is good enough is to be determined. There is nothing wrong with pointing out that there are other uncommitted recruits that are potentially better fits for UCONN. Her height is a legitimate concern because this is basketball. I sure hope KK is better than me offensively and defensively as much I I hope you had a good thanksgiving.

Reaction Score
KK is a great pickup.Dawn was recruiting her that means KK has some Dog in her and is athletic.If I was Shade I would stay home in Indiana.Notre Dame freshman class is performing much better than UCONN.Olivia Miles is a point guard with swag.Sonia Citron was on the National Junior team with Azzi.She made the all tournament team.There was a lot of spin on the board about Azzi performance.Clearly Citron was the superior player in that tournament.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
My first thought too. Still a great get. She may not be tall but she is fast and skilled.
Her skillset will make room for her. Just like there's always room for jeii-o, there's always room for a quick guard that can guard other small quick guards. She was the Gator-aid player of the year with a scorers mentality. I’ll bet Geno won’t have to tell her to shoot. :cool: She uses the glass and can hit driving layups. I like her already.

Reaction Score
if you could put William's skills in Toomey's body you have............another Stewie?..........:rolleyes:
If we can put C in a UConn uniform we’d have the makings of a future AA and UConn legend. Not another but a first Toomey.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Looks like we are done talking about KK Arnold. This side discussion belongs in the monthly recruitment thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom