Kisunas question | The Boneyard

Kisunas question

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
has anyone seen him play in person? Iv seen him listed at 6'8".but articles mention him at 6'10". Which is it?

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
The house is burning down and you’re worrying about the porch.

Regardless we're most likely stuck with a lot of these guys.i want KO gone.but a new coach still needs a foundation to build on.

Reaction Score
has anyone seen him play in person? Iv seen him listed at 6'8".but articles mention him at 6'10". Which is it?

I saw him at the Prep tournament at Albertus Magnus in November and he was not impressive to an amateur evaluator like me.
We heard over and again how solid he was defensively and that he was a great screener (maybe as good as DO?). But, athletic guys were scoring over him, he committed multiple fouls hedging out on his teammates' men, and he couldn't score, even from in close. Maybe he just had a bad day or maybe I just don't know what to look for.
As to 6'10", I have serious doubts.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
I saw him at the Prep tournament at Albertus Magnus in November and he was not impressive to an amateur evaluator like me.
We heard over and again how solid he was defensively and that he was a great screener (maybe as good as DO?). But, athletic guys were scoring over him, he committed multiple fouls hedging out on his teammates' men, and he couldn't score, even from in close. Maybe he just had a bad day or maybe I just don't know what to look for.
As to 6'10", I have serious doubts.

Iv seen a few videos of him. and from what Iv seen.he wouldn't see the floor freshman year on most D1 teams.

Reaction Score
He will be KO’s first “European” in 7 years! Amazing how little that gets discussed. After just watching Onourah for a season I’d like to give the kid a year before we write him off.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Iv seen a few videos of him. and from what Iv seen.he wouldn't see the floor freshman year on most D1 teams.
So you are saying he has a shot to start for us?

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
He’s 6-10.

I’m not impressed by the internet talent scouts here.

At least they do it for less than $3,000,000

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I haven't seen him play. From reports, he strikes me as exactly the kind of player who normally goes to a school like Vermont or BU, and when we play them, this guy we call "unathletic" goes off for 20 and 15 against us, by displaying post moves with both hands and blocking out. You know...actual fundamental big man basketball skills. So that's my hope for him. We've needed a player like that for a long time.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'm sure he's 6'6" and awful. What else right?;)
I like the guy who said he's 6'10" but has a 6''reach. Kind of like an Tyrannosaurus. Heck his nickname is probably Kisunasaurus.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'm sure he's 6'6" and awful. What else right?;)

Commited to UConn so he will be a disappointment and not live up to expectations. If he commited elsewhere he would be the next Colson. Seems to be the general theme around here.

Sometimes getting a solid 4 year player that knows and accepts his role is great for a program. Just need to get the athletic talent to complement the skills of Kisunas and the other bigs. it would be nice to get a big that can score when needed and be a true threat in a pick & roll. Carlton seems to have the best inside moves and Diarra has the best athleticism

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom