Kind of new Josh Perkins info | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Kind of new Josh Perkins info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Devin Watson averaged 24 points, 4 rebounds and 6 assists a game as a junior. Read that he had a couple of back-to-back 40 point games, too.

Also found this review of him in late July from one of the Las Vegas tourneys:
Devin Watson, PG, Earl Watson Pangos Elite – The wiry lead guard did it all for Ryan Silver’s bunch in an evening game against Double Pump N Run. Watson has very good speed and was able to get into the paint. Once there he dropped in floaters, hit pull-up jumpers and dished out the ball to open teammates. On top of that, he also worked a couple of off the dribble three-pointers.​

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
i understand peoples opinions, i just think he sounds like a back up and for now we have that with TS. i would at least like to see what happens with snider or JM first.

Reaction Score
"I don't really get caught up in the name and the ranking," Ollie said. "If the kid doesn't fit my eye and have the right attitude, I'm not going to take him. Of course, you look at rankings and see who is there, but once I put my eyes on him, you formulate your own rankings. I can get a top 10 guy, but if he doesn't have the right attitude, it's all for naught."
http://articles.courant.com/2013-08...0130812_1_kevin-ollie-head-coach-roy-williams

Perkins was kid who wanted to make sure he went to a school where he got enough "touches".
He said he was no one's "back up plan" at Duke because they were making Tyus Jones their PG priority.
He said he wants to go to KenSucky because they put kids in the league, the same Kentucky team that has Tyus Jones & Emmanual Mudiay as PG it's main PG targets, but haven't even offered, but they were finalists?

Interesting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET