Kimani: Calcaterra "by far the best shooter we have right now" | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kimani: Calcaterra "by far the best shooter we have right now"

Reaction Score
Guess we aren’t bringing in one more scholarship player for this year? Start of the school year is right around the corner

Reaction Score
Guess we aren’t bringing in one more scholarship player for this year? Start of the school year is right around the corner
Was thinking the same thing. Seems odd that DH said a couple times that we’d be bringing in another guy but it hasn’t materialized.

Reaction Score
Somebody needs to drive that kid down to Rocky Neck so he can get his shore fix. Or maybe Rhode Island if he’s Jonesing for waves.
Sqam bound

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Sqam bound
My friend had a bound squam. They can be life-threatening if not treated early.

Reaction Score
A coach not being candid with the press…I’m shocked !!!
Not being completely candid is one thing, but going out of your way to say something (and even attaching dates to if) is another. Makes me feel like something that was expected fell through.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
We’ll, This isn’t a good sign.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Not being completely candid is one thing, but going out of your way to say something (and even attaching dates to if) is another. Makes me feel like something that was expected fell through.
It’s fine. Castle can still do the Karaban thing for spring. I’m beginning to think that’s a much better approach than a reclass or a full redshirt year. Any freshman that expects to go NBA will have a real advantage.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
My friend had a bound squam. They can be life-threatening if not treated early.
uhh, no. lead balloon. if you bought that joke from ur pal and comic writer dovebar, get ur money back. and tell him to pick a lane over at the bombers thread. he's been too fair and evenhanded lately. it stinks.

and for those playing along at home, it's 'squammy,' as in 'squammy, rocky, or hammy?' ie, 40 minutes, 20 minutes, or 10 minutes.
of course, there are like a million smaller beaches within that area.
hey, 'not southeast New England beach people', ie Floridians, Carolinians, and such, what's the general rules for dogs and horses on the sand where ur at?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Was thinking the same thing. Seems odd that DH said a couple times that we’d be bringing in another guy but it hasn’t materialized.
I mean, the guy I've expected to fill the 12th scholarship was on campus a week ago in Youssouf Singare so I'm not convinced it's not filled before the season

Reaction Score
Sanogo should be better than both of them this season.
Agree he’s the next building block, the successes should be greater and greater as the seasons pass until we are back to being legitimate 1 seed contenders on an annual basis.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Would be great to have Joey step up as another guard. Him, Newton, Hassan as guys who can be lead guards would be amazing. I can’t wait for the season to start to see how this roster gels.

Reaction Score
We’ll, This isn’t a good sign.
I mean, if it's because Calcaterra is poised to give us solid minutes and depth and be more than just an emergency guard, it's good.

If it's because none of the other guys are stepping up and we'll still have the same spacing problems as last year, it's not.

I suspect Coach Young meant the former.

Reaction Score
I mean, if it's because Calcaterra is poised to give us solid minutes and depth and be more than just an emergency guard, it's good.

If it's because none of the other guys are stepping up and we'll still have the same spacing problems as last year, it's not.

I suspect Coach Young meant the former.
All this summer stuff is meaningless.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Just got back from Narragansett and the water was a great temp albeit seaweedy
Get him to the Block
1660145641500.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors