Kiki Rice’s (2022) Top 11 | The Boneyard

Kiki Rice’s (2022) Top 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
It the way things are done now a days get used to it.

I held my breath until ONO announced her choice. After we lost Charli Collier to Texas, she was a MUST get. UConn is lucky to have her. She had several other options. I think she will blossom this year, and have an outstanding junior and senior year under the tutelage of Jamelle Elliott.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I still don't like it.
I can appreciate the sentiment behind this, however, do you know what her phone would be like on Sept. 1st if she didn't? Trust me, it's way too much for any kid to handle and still enjoy the process. I also don't find it to be showboating at all, I actually find it to be a courtesy to all the schools who can spend there time and resources elsewhere. One more thing, I have met her, she is as classy as she is athletic and if you have any knowledge of her athleticism then you know that is a very high compliment. Any school on this list is better with her on the roster.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I've never heard of the kid until 20 seconds ago..... but we will take her.
Her and Shay Bollin in '22 would be an outstanding class for Duke. I peeped you about Bollin a few days ago.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Her and Shay Bollin in '22 would be an outstanding class for Duke. I peeped you about Bollin a few days ago.
Hey Coco, do you think Bollin has more upside than Sam Brunelle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom