Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

Reaction Score
It 's all about the number 3 :
It GOT to give it to KK :
With the score only close to 3, in the 3 point land, KK makes a do it or die 3-point shot, ball bounds 3 times on the rim, went in for a 3 points , add UConn's score by 3 points, its for Syracuse to add 3 points more difficult to tie the game; ALL IN ALL, KK had put a DAGGER in Syracuse's heart.
KK is the BAD ASS!

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Ash had the big steal on Fair late and KK with the dagger that broke Cuse's back. It was a compete team win. Ash made some huge plays. Our defense was great. Nika learned something tonite. KK should have confidence going forward. Aaliyah great game and she was double and triple teamed when she got the ball. She couldnt move. Paige the greatest of the greats. Paige can do everything better then anybody. We have grown alot this season. Next season should be lights out.

Reaction Score
So many options.

Paige for being a baller all night and grabbing the ball near the end of the game for a crucial time out. KK for hitting that game-sealing 3. Ashlynn for playing beyond her freshman year yet again and hitting some absolute daggers from the arc. Nika for guarding Fair as if her life depended on it and only allowing her 2 points in the first half.

Hard to pick just one, but I'm going to go with Ashlynn. This freshman just continues to impress.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Nika's defense on Dyaisha Fair helped to limit Syracuse's offense.
We haven't heard it yet, but I wouldn't be surprised to hear that she said "Get #10 out of my face" a la Caitlin Clark.

I couldn't pick a winner tonight, but if you hold a gun to my head, I vote for Paige. Or Nika. Or Ashlynn. . .

Reaction Score
Clearly Paige was the player of the game. But badass? Hmmm, KK, Ash? I don't know, pick one.

I do want to give a shout out to Nika. You won't find what she did in her box score. You have to look at Fair's box score to see what Nika did. Text book denying defense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom