Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

Reaction Score
I vote Ashlynn. Every game she is getting better and better and she led the game in rebounds for the first time today with 9. Her 15 points are starting to be the norm as her scoring is picking up. Ashlynn now has scored over 300 points this year, third on the team. Great for a freshman. Her assists are coming also. GO ASHLYNN!!! GO FRESHMEN!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!

Reaction Score
I thought Paige shifted the Mo for us the most so she gets my vote but Ash and AE close second

Reaction Score
Ashlyn is my kind of player (like Kelly Faris?) who does everything well and is often overlooked, until the box score shows statistically what she's done. And then there's steals, tie-ups, disruptions and team work that doesn't show in the stats. I really think that her four years of toughness will get her many badass awards! Yes, and she'll get most minutes played awards too.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I have to give it to ASH, 6-10, 3-4 from 3pt, 9 boards, 3 assists and a steal while playing the full 40 mins is the BadAss to me. She also should have gone to the line at least twice on the missed shots.

Reaction Score
Who is he going to put in for her?
Q should of had more minutes. We won by 20, no reason that we did not play ines til 1 minute to go. Qadence should also see a couple of minutes in the first half. Players make mental mistakes when they get zero rest

Reaction Score
Q should of had more minutes. We won by 20, no reason that we did not play ines til 1 minute to go. Qadence should also see a couple of minutes in the first half. Players make mental mistakes when they get zero rest
Geno is pushing them for what’s ahead in March. They have until next Sunday to rest.

On the other hand, I think both Ice and Q should have been integrated into the rotation in the first half, or better yet, each quarter.

Unfortunately, I don’t have the resume, info, and vision to tell Geno anything.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Ash is one of the most physically fit players that has EVER played for UConn. She is able to play for 40+ minutes if need be and won't get tired. Her father put her through drills and strengthening training that is more advanced then anything UConn has done. I believe it was UConn's strength & conditioning coach that stated that she could learn some things from what Ash has been doing, when she first arrived.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom