Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
My badass award goes to Paige. Another game she had to get iced down, and came back on fire!! Honable mention goes to Ash. She is a quiet assassin :).

Reaction Score
Paige was great- but I’m going with Shade, who went 6-7 after her coach needled her about be a high volume shooter. Is it great coaching, great kids, or both?

Reaction Score
Paige! The kid gets injured by taking a charge, hobbles to the bench and them limping tries to get back to the game... when she does get back to the game, she does everything UConn needs including a (almost) half court swish.. And her block on the layup attempt coming from way back was amazing. A true Badass!

Reaction Score
Paige! The kid gets injured by taking a charge, hobbles to the bench and them limping tries to get back to the game... when she does get back to the game, she does everything UConn needs including a (almost) half court swish.. And her block on the layup attempt coming from way back was amazing. A true Badass!
You have to be a badass to try and check yourself into a game! Got a good laugh out of Geno's reaction.

Brewski

To infinity and beyond!
Reaction Score
My vote is for shade, but only for one play. She got one of her patented pull-up jumpers blocked and stolen for the first time this season,. She was so pissed off she immediately flashed back to mid-court and stole the ball back! That's a badass play. Paige gets the award for the rest of the game.

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
The BY may need to seriously consider making this award the Badass Runnerup Award, because so long as Paige is playing, it’s really not a fair competition. :oops:
right on!

i get the feeling that people just don't get how extraordinary paige is. it truly isn't fair to expect others to measure up. not gonna happen..

someone said she was playing at a POY level. duuuhhh. YEAH. maybe that's because she is a NPOY. as a freshman ... and could have won the award, i dare say would have, two more times if not for her freakish bad luck.

this kid is in the maya/DT stratosphere, not simply on the AA level.
she's clearly among the best to ever play the game. let's acknowledge that.
even if she doesn't bring another NC trophy to storrs.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It's a given that Paige can score 20-25-30 points every game and plays the game flawlessly, so that's expected. I( give it to Ashlynn, as she scored 15 points and had 6 rebounds ( unexpected ) and 3 steals (Unexpected) and as Brewski posted of her blocked shot and steal back was the Badass o the game.GO ASHLYNN!!! GO FRESHMEN!!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!!

Reaction Score
Paige and Ash are my vote. Paige doing great things but Ash in on another level right now. For a freshman to shoot 86% from 2 pt range and 100% from 3 pt range was incredible.She reminds me of a younger Paige. If she can get more open she will contribute even more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom