Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

Reaction Score
My vote is for shade, but only for one play. She got one of her patented pull-up jumpers blocked and stolen for the first time this season,. She was so pissed off she immediately flashed back to mid-court and stole the ball back! That's a badass play. Paige gets the award for the rest of the game.
Good way to do it... : )

Reaction Score
right on!

i get the feeling that people just don't get how extraordinary paige is. it truly isn't fair to expect others to measure up. not gonna happen..

someone said she was playing at a POY level. duuuhhh. YEAH. maybe that's because she is a NPOY. as a freshman ... and could have won the award, i dare say would have, two more times if not for her freakish bad luck.

this kid is in the maya/DT stratosphere, not simply on the AA level.
she's clearly among the best to ever play the game. let's acknowledge that.
even if she doesn't bring another NC trophy to storrs.
Who's AA?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Now that I think of it, last night's game was a rerun of the "Bird at the Buzzer" game, with Paige starring in the roles of Sue Bird, by hitting a bomb just before the halftime buzzer, and Shea Ralph, by sustaining an injury. However, no heroics in the second half were needed. If they had been, we all know the plot.

Reaction Score
Paige! The kid gets injured by taking a charge, hobbles to the bench and them limping tries to get back to the game... when she does get back to the game, she does everything UConn needs including a (almost) half court swish.. And her block on the layup attempt coming from way back was amazing. A true Badass!
Somewhat reminiscent of D’s moonshot against Tennessee as the halftime buzzer went off, circa 2003.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Paige is at a different level then any other player in WCBB. Diana was that way too. Paige I believe can will this team to victory. I am looking forward to the ND game Saturday. I really believe barring foul trouble or injuries UConn will shine bright. The next game Im looking forward to is @SC. This game will alert all those WCBB fans and media just how good this team and just how great of a coach Geno is. You can name all the top players in WCBB and talk about what they do but there is only one Paige and there is no player better.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom