Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

Reaction Score
I'll go with Edwards. She was everything I expected.

KK was impressive. This kid has an edge to her game. Speaking of having an edge, Nika filled up the stat sheet nicely. Azzi must have been ordered to shoot the GD ball. When you're the best shooter in WCBB, to not shoot is stupid.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Aaliyah Edwards was terrific and seemed like she could score at will. KK Arnold continues to impress her. She is absolutely fearless. But the bad ass award goes to Paige Bueckers for going out and deliberately seeking contact in her first regular season game after missing a season from injury. If that was a bad ass enough Paige described her eight point, seven rebound and four assist in 21 minutes game as being a "bad game" for her. Not cutting yourself an inch of slack after coming back from injury is so Paige and it's also so badass.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
I have not watched the game yet, as I have to wait for the replay, but if I’m reading the stat sheet correctly, KK had seven assists and zero turnovers. That’s pretty BA for a first game.
On her post-game interview, CD said KK did not have a good game, and that she should do better next game. LOL. Pretty high expectations for a freshman.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom