Kibitzer memorial badass award | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Kibitzer memorial badass award

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That's Fudd.
Yes, I stand corrected and this image proves it (bracelets, watch, etc.) It was a very fitting gesture and gave me the feeling something special was going to happen ... and it did.

1466445391-2048x2048.jpg

Kat

Reaction Score
It's a team of badass players. They are fearless. Any of them is ready and able to make the big stop or take the big shot. They never give up.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
My badass award goes to Caroline and Lou. Both were clutch, and very much needed.

Reaction Score
Paige looks so down in this photo, I hope she is just tired.
Well said, MSGRET. It's occurred to me increasingly over the course of the season that this year has been an emotional struggle for Paige.

Last year she had hopes of returning and was a fiery cheerleader on the sideline... this year, not so much. That's totally understandable, but it saddens me to watch such a wonderful young women have what she loves so much played out right in front of her, night after night, and she can't participate. This is her team, and yet now, it's not.

Reaction Score
This might be my favorite photo this season. It surely is a team bonded with love amongst the players.

Good on Azzi for providing this lift for a teammate in spite of her own challenges.
Geno recruits really nice young women for the UConn women's basketball team.

In spite of the daunting challenges she faces in her own career, Azzi found the moment right just before Wednesday's game vs. Creighton to think of the big moment it was for Caroline Ducharme, about to return from almost seven weeks off because of head and neck injuries.

Thanks, Gordo, for passing that one along. I love it. I'll bet Caroline won't soon forget it either.

I don't know if we'll see Azzi back on the court this season, but I'll be rooting even harder for her recovery and healthy return for more reasons than her shooting ability.

Tough game tomorrow vs. Villanova. Go, Huskies.

Reaction Score
LOU, evryone taking Caroline's 4th quarter ignores that Lou was the reason why she has been able to make the difference

UCONN struggles at the time, I would predict a loss against Villanova if it was another team BUT this team can fight, small margin WIN

Reaction Score
LOU, evryone taking Caroline's 4th quarter ignores that Lou was the reason why she has been able to make the difference

UCONN struggles at the time, I would predict a loss against Villanova if it was another team BUT this team can fight, small margin WIN
Wrong! No one is ignoring Lou's tremendous contributions along the way and in this game. But, if you have been paying attention to Caroline's struggles with various injuries this entire season, you would understand why we are so excited to have her back ... and in such a large fashion. Her 4th quarter contributions (and final two free throws iced this game and the win).

Reaction Score
Wrong! No one is ignoring Lou's tremendous contributions along the way and in this game. But, if you have been paying attention to Caroline's struggles with various injuries this entire season, you would understand why we are so excited to have her back ... and in such a large fashion. Her 4th quarter contributions (and final two free throws iced this game and the win).
Lou is the Player of the Game for me, seeing Caroline is good but the PoG was Lou, my opinion

Reaction Score
Paige looks so down in this photo, I hope she is just tired.
Seeing Azzi supporting her friend Paige, and having the presence of mind to give a good luck kiss on the forehead to Caroline before the game, makes me think what a great friend and teammate she must be. Anxiously awaiting the day they can all show this love and support for each other out on the court.

Reaction Score
I have paid attention, I understand the excitement and I share it, but what would be possible without Lou ?
And there is no recognition from Huskie fans, she is always the second in the game, NO

Reaction Score
You dislike my comment, i'll just ask how many times did you vote for Lou season wide ?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
You dislike my comment, i'll just ask how many times did you vote for Lou season wide ?
We UConn fans see what Lou does and appreciate her tremendously. Pay no attention to the guy that just joined 2 months ago. He hasn’t been paying attention.

Reaction Score
We UConn fans see what Lou does and appreciate her tremendously. Pay no attention to the guy that just joined 2 months ago. He hasn’t been paying attention.
Thanks Nan, you know I've been watching UCONN since 2007 when a corean site allowed me to stream games a day after, I've watched every game I could since, I think I am a UCONN fan but I will always say whatI think even if I know I will receive a lot of dislike

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Thanks Nan, you know I've been watching UCONN since 2007 when a corean site allowed me to stream games a day after, I've watched every game I could since, I think I am a UCONN fan but I will always say whatI think even if I know I will receive a lot of dislike
I hate the thumbs down icon. It’s supposed to mean disagree, not dislike but many people don’t understand it so it’s confusing

Caroline has suffered several injuries and people are just so happy to see her on the court again. Wait until she has a bad game and see what people say :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I hate the thumbs down icon. It’s supposed to mean disagree, not dislike but many people don’t understand it so it’s confusing

Caroline has suffered several injuries and people are just so happy to see her on the court again. Wait until she has a bad game and see what people say :rolleyes:
I REALLY hope she won't have a bad game, but what we saw before the 4th quarter wasn't very good

Reaction Score
And that's not her, it is the whole team, South Carolina was a breath, they are struggling but have power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom