Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Lou is great and definitely our MVP, but that’s a different award than the badass. To me, Caroline still dealing with injury was gutsy, cutting to the basket, taking big threes and grabbing big rebounds earns her one of these:

1672520426089.png

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Mrs. Kib here.

First, ditto on Lou.

Second, both CheeseDanish and I want to express our appreciation at this board and in particular, TonyC for keeping Kibitzer's memory alive.

Third, after over a year of waiting, we finally have a date for Kibitzer's final jump. He will be interred with honors at Arlington on March 6th at 11am. I know the Boneyard will be there with us in spirit. Go Huskies and Go Airborne!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Mrs. Kib here.

First, ditto on Lou.

Second, both CheeseDanish and I want to express our appreciation at this board and in particular, TonyC for keeping Kibitzer's memory alive.

Third, after over a year of waiting, we finally have a date for Kibitzer's final jump. He will be interred with honors at Arlington on March 6th at 11am. I know the Boneyard will be there with us in spirit. Go Huskies and Go Airborne!
Hugs and kisses, Mrs K! Happy New Year to you and Cheese Danish!

Reaction Score
Not taking anything away from Lou, I say Caroline with 19 points ,7 rebounds and 2 assists. Lou had 3 more points , but Caroline had 4 more rebounds and 1 more assist. Caroline performed better in helping the team. Lou has been healthy the whole season while Caroline has been fighting adversities, thus she was more proficient in helping the team to win. I give props to Caroline. GO HUSKIES!!!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Lou is covered in bruises, the way Diana Taurasi was. The only way defenses can stop her is to grab and hold her. And don’t forget, she’s playing on a sore ankle. She is a warrior and, this game, deserves the Badass Award.

Reaction Score
I can't think of a good reason to choose one over the other between CD and Lou so I won't. They are good kids so I'm sure they'll be happy to share.

Reaction Score
I'm going with Caroline this time. I think when you combine her points and rebounds, she was doing dirty work. I also think some of Caroline's shots were really big and timely... and of course she takes another shot to the head and keeps on truckin'.

Reaction Score
Pencil me in with Lou with honorable mention to Caroline.

Remember Joe Tessitore GIF by ABC Network

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom