Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Didn’t Aubrey have like 3 steals in a row or something?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I’ve already come to expect the badass play every game from Nika, so I’m going to say Aubrey.
THAT'S the thing about this team. Any one of the starters can end up being the BADASS for the game, not just Azzi. I calling it now. At some point this season, Aubrey is going to have a HUGE breakout game as she had at Seton Hall her freshman year. That is really a very easy and safe prediction. Based on her play in the last 3 games, you know she's going to break loose in one of them (maybe 2). Three games down, 28 to go.

Reaction Score
THAT'S the thing about this team. Any one of the starters can end up being the BADASS for the game, not just Azzi. I calling it now. At some point this season, Aubrey is going to have a HUGE breakout game as she had at Seton Hall her freshman year. That is really a very easy and safe prediction. Based on her play in the last 3 games, you know she's going to break loose in one of them (maybe 2). Three games down, 28 to go.
Hope it is 37 games, with the tounaments ....
Agreeing about the starters, all can be the badass at some point, hope we will add Caroline back soon to this list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom