Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

Reaction Score
Partway through the third quarter I said to myself, “I’m so glad that there’s no clear-cut choice for the BA award.” At that point Aaliyah was being a beast inside. Nika was bringing the fire, and nine assists. Griffin was the leading scorer. Dorka was battling. Lou was hitting big shots, and Azzi was playing great. Then Azzi happened.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
My badass award goes to Aubrey and Azzi. They both were amazing!!!! If you didn't know that Aubrey missed the whole season last year, and back surgery....you wouldn't know it by this game!!!! Azzi is Steph Curry 2.0!! Honable mention Aaliyah and Nika.

Reaction Score
So a seemingly unpopular fact, but a fact nonetheless; Fudd scored 20 of her 32 after Uconn was up double digits. They were still very big points though as Texas had no quit in them.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score

I demur. The team spread the scoring around and Texas was unable to concentrate on any one player. Azzi just elevated her play to an otherworldly plane in the second half
True but it seemed to me that in the 4th quarter, Azzi took over, took most of the outside shots and made darn near every one. I was hoping to find the player boxscore per quarter but gave up, so I may have to watch MJL243's replay tomorrow with a notepad in hand.
I agree that this was a well rounded, complete team effort and win though.

Reaction Score
Without question, AZZI FUDD!!! She earned the respect of every one on our team and the dismay on Texas,s team. I'm also overjoyed that we beat Vic Schaefer. I still haven't got over him and MSU. This is a precurser of what's to come from Azzi. There will many, many more games like this one. GO HUSKIES!!!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Is there a question? Azzi
Not if you watched the game and you’re objective. :cool: Sure, other players played well, but Azzi played best. There will be nights when there will be several players that an argument could be made for. Tonight is not one of them.

The boneyard usually cannot collectively agree on anything. Azzi being the BA tonight comes close. No UConn player had a better night than Azzi did.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Azzi was amazing... but kudos need to go out to Aubrey, Dorka, Nika, and Aaliyah...

This was a team effort and this team showed some grit.... The Team should be proud of itself!

And Honorable mention to Lou

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
So a seemingly unpopular fact, but a fact nonetheless; Fudd scored 20 of her 32 after Uconn was up double digits. They were still very big points though as Texas had no quit in them.
That is very concerning. Very concerning indeed!

Reaction Score
Lou had a good game. Aubrey was better. Aaliyah held her own against some big bodies. Nika is literally a badass all the time. Azzi had a good game for the first 3 quarters and then came the fourth quarter: Texas - 20 points; UConn minus Azzi - 3 points; Azzi - 17 points. Gotta go with Azzi.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom