Kibitzer memorial Badass award | The Boneyard

Kibitzer memorial Badass award

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Has to be Nika, who plays like a point forward. In addition to 7 pts, 11 assists and 5 steals, Nika had 8 rebounds & 2 blocks. What 5’10” guard in the country puts up stats like that?

Reaction Score
Lou. I might have voted for Ayanna if she had gotten a bit more playing time. I expect both of them to be getting a lot of badass awards this season.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Sure, Azzi dumped in a lot of points after the half, and Lou shoots as if the basket seems hot tub wide to her. Aaliyah was active stealing balls left and right. And Ines gave us a little showtime in limited minutes with that behind the back dish to Patterson. But I’m going with Ayanna. She look like a grown woman out there battling for rebounds. it was an impressive performance for a true freshman.

Reaction Score
Nika or Lou!!

Nika was everywhere doing everything. Her defensive tenacity is still there and maybe better than ever. She’s a true leader and I especially loved seeing her be really intentional about becoming more of an offensive threat. We all know her bread and butter is turning defense to offense but it was nice to see her attack the basket with conviction when the opportunity was there. Those are shots she would’ve passed up last year. Would love to see that mid-range pull-up they claim she’s been working on tho.

I have no words for Lou. She really does fill a lot of the gaps we’re missing with Paige out very nicely. It’s absolutely tragic we won’t see them suit up in UConn uniforms together. But just what a great transfer portal pickup by the coaching staff. I’m excited to see what her and Caroline look like on the floor together. She seemed to have great chemistry with Azzi already moving off screens from each other and other things.

TEAM WORLD FOR THE WIN!!!

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
The Starting Five, they were all BA's in their own way.;) There is a correction to the posting of the game 1 Prognosticators Predictions. It will be posted on Monday between 6 and 7 P.M. Eastern. I thought that the Northeastern game was on Wednesday and not Thursday, sorry for the mistake.:eek:

Reaction Score
Everyone (except 1) met or exceeded expectations, but none more so than Lou. I give the badass award to Lou and honorable mention to Azzi (shooting and points), Nika (see the stat sheet), Doka, Yanna (way better than the average freshman), AE and AG. Also, you gotta love that behind the back pass from Ines.

Reaction Score
We have a whole team of badasses! Really excited for the opener in a few days and that we get to see these guys play through the final game of the season th-2450173564.jpeg

Reaction Score
I think the entire starting 5 plus Ayanna were Badass! This team played better than last years . They never scored like that last year. Only thing missing is Williams outstanding defence and of course Paiges' wildcard. Aubrey has definitely improved. Ines was really poised as a youngnback up guard.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Yes. Inez for her behind the back pass in front of Geno that connected and gave Ayanna an easy layup. I did like Inez's FT form when she handled a major hack attack.
I'm still amazed by the swagger, moxie ( word I really want to say but won't ) of that pass from a freshman in her first few minutes on the floor in a UCONN uniform.

Reaction Score
The greatest joy I got from Nika was the steals she caused on the inbound pass and ran in for a score. I believed she did it 3 times along with 2 other steals. She scored 7 points along with 11 assists which is scoring for the team. No offense to Azzi, Lou, or Dorka, but they did what they are expected to do ,score. Nika did 4 other things, rebounds, blocked shots and great defense. She was the badass of this game.GO HUSKIES!!!

Reaction Score
Ines showed a lot of ability in this first exhibition. Also, she is faster and more cagey than given credit for in the BY. She will be a great contributor and with time will be a solid stone cold playa. Ayanna just needs a little more experience. A future Uconn star. Watch out for Ines......

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom