Kibitzer Memorial Badass award - UConn vs Arkansas | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass award - UConn vs Arkansas

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I believe Husky Nan was being tongue in cheek, which I find humorous and apt.
Umm, I don't think so. If I'm not mistaken, last season Kibitzer posted the Badass award after every game. HuskyNan seized the opportunity to continue the tradition.
Or I could be totally wrong.

Paige!!!

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
My badass award goes to Paige. Paige, Paige she's our lady....if she can't do it, no one can!!!!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Umm, I don't think so. If I'm not mistaken, last season Kibitzer posted the Badass award after every game. HuskyNan seized the opportunity to continue the tradition.
Or I could be totally wrong.

Paige!!!
Well, most of the time, the BA award goes to the highest scorer but IMO it should go to the most impactful player. Clearly, that was Paige today. She took over the game and changed the pace so that it favored the Huskies. I would like to point out, though, that the most harmful Arkansas runs came when Aaliyah was on the bench. While Aaliyah isn’t the Badass today, I think Kib might have given her an Honorable Mention.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
@Tonyc, what say you?

(But it is Paige.)

Reaction Score
The Arkansas Head coach. He made Uconn's storied defense look like it was a high school defense and how did they get so many rebounds ..SMH . They were aggressive and got our bigs in foul trouble he just wrote the blue print on competing against us and with better talent who knows. If not for Paige this would have been a different out come she learned from last year and stopped deferring when her team needs her as for the Arkansas couch he just jumped to the front of the line if and when Geno calls it a career

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Just got back from the game. See my thread

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Goes to Paige. What a performance. She was there when we needed someone to step up. Her grace and leadership on the floor to lead and to stand up when we needed it most. She has a gift that stands out and has the ability to perform at the highest level when she is needed to.

Reaction Score
Paige well deserves the award ....Paige and Jim Mora

FELov4EWYAgostA

Reaction Score
Over the course of the next three seasons, for this honor to continue to have any meaning, we might need to consider renaming it "The Kibitzer Memorial Who Besides Paige (?) Badass Award!"

Reaction Score
The Arkansas Head coach. He made Uconn's storied defense look like it was a high school defense and how did they get so many rebounds ..SMH . They were aggressive and got our bigs in foul trouble he just wrote the blue print on competing against us and with better talent who knows. If not for Paige this would have been a different out come she learned from last year and stopped deferring when her team needs her as for the Arkansas couch he just jumped to the front of the line if and when Geno calls it a career
To be fair ,UConn held Arkansas to 38.7% from inside the arc and 22.7% from beyond the arc so not as bad as people are making the defense out to be. Was it pretty, surely not but the stats are what they are.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Paige, with honorable mention to Evina, who almost had a double double. The remainder of the starting 5 had both good and bad in their game today, but I don't think we would have won without them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom