Keys to Maryland game tomorrow | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Keys to Maryland game tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reading the Maryland boards, they are under the assumption if Hamilton is blanketed that it will be an easy W for College Park. This team is deep enough to win if Hamilton plays a controlled game if Maryland is going to throw waves of bodies at him. I think Adams needs to play key minutes at the point, on/off with Purvis and Gibbs and UCONN will be fine.

I don't think it's an easy win. The Terps fans are a little confident because we played such a great game the other night. Stone have been playing well of late so that may be the reason Terps fans think it's an easy W. Playing in MSG is a little different than playing at Xfinity Center. Three pointers that fall at the X may not fall at MSG. We'll see.

Reaction Score
Let Trimble ball hog, keep Carter,Laymen and the x=dookie in check

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
Keep melo in front and dont let Sulaimon heat up/hit momentum shots! Im looking for Gibbs to put in work

Reaction Score
If we can keep Trimble from getting to the FT line 20+ times it will be a win.

Reaction Score
The key to the game is that I am flying to London tonight....last time I missed a game when I was flying to London we won the NC...seems logical to me...dooooomeed

Reaction Score
The key to the game is that I am flying to London tonight....last time I missed a game when I was flying to London we won the NC...seems logical to me...dooooomeed

Stay on that plane!

Reaction Score
I think if we can make Trimble work to facilitate the first 30 minutes we'll be okay. He's been playing a ton of minutes and they don't really have a good back up for him... or at least someone on the same level. Try to get him to defend purvis in transition or with some picks in the half. Trimble is not that good of a defender on the drive, and as Nic Moore knows, purvis can get nasty when he's guarded by smaller less-athletic guards. (Do I need to show a link of that filthy dunk at XL?).

Brimah needs to stay home on D.Stone. Hands straight up--Diamond isn't going to pass well out of the post tonight.

Expect nolan in the game quite a bit, and not much Enoch. Our PnR defense can be killer with Nolan in the game, but we do sacrifice some offense there. Ollie's staple is PnR, so I think our defense could be much better than Cuse and Zags if we close out on the 3 ball.

I give the edge to use because of more depth. Facey, Adams, Nolan off the bench is nothing snuff at. The first two could easily start.

UCONN 74
Turtles: 67

Who names a high major D1 school after the turtle anyways? This isn't minor league baseball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom