Kevin Willard not happy about our return to Big East

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Cool! Can't wait for it all to start!

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
As usual with Willard, his bone-dry sarcasm contained an unmistakable kernel of truth: While nobody in the league doubts that UConn’s return is good for business, there’s a nagging, gnawing feeling that they let the fox into the henhouse. That the Huskies — who wanted out so badly seven years ago — are barging back into a carefully calibrated brotherhood with their state-school resources, marauding fan base and visions of domination.

The Catholic schools left the conference, we didn't go anywhere. Can't say I blame them once Tulane and Tulsa were invited, I'm pretty sure that was the last straw. But this narrative that we fled the BE is just trash.

Reaction Score

Maybe here and there but I think our roster would be top 3 in any conference today Momentum is just starting to build. We are right back where we belong... and so is PC.

Reaction Score
I'm now expecting that during our game this year Kevin Willard will rip off his mask and reveal himself to be...Frank Haith.
Complete with handshake that leads to ejection?

Reaction Score

@4:30 Willard reacts to what he said about UConn at Big East media day

Reaction Score
Couldn't get it to play. Summary?
Said he was joking around and Hurley is a great coach and UConn is a great program. Then went right back and doubled down on how he doesn't think it's a good addition since it takes away 2 non conference games they could have scheduled

Reaction Score
Kevin Willard wants to be undefeated, but he wants to do so by adding two more games again NJIT and Wagner every year rather than playing 2 games against UConn. I’ve noticed from interviews that Jay Wright understands that to be the best you have to play the best (not just talking about UConn here, just in general), but KW is pretty much saying adding UConn isnt good cause it makes it harder for him, poor guy :(

Reaction Score

ElmCity40th

F…y’all talkin bout?
Reaction Score
These coaches kill me...your job is not permanent sir. A few bad brakes or wrong turns and they’ll be replacing you.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
I don't really want to identify with being an abusive father, though. Not the best analogy. lol
I'm anti physically abusing all children other than our sons in the Big East

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom