Kevin Ollie Update | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Kevin Ollie Update

Reaction Score
Only on the Yard can a thread that begins with something bordering on stalking, evolve to a debate on just how can anyone make it on only $200k per year, before leveling off on "is that guy on the golf course really Dustin Johnson?"

I am somehow embarrassed and simultaneously proud to be a regular visitor of this site. Only on the Yard. Damn!

Reaction Score
Honestly, Cronin is a very, very good coach. It is not easy to replace his kind of production. However, if any school knows how to hire coaches, it’s Cincy.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
All fine and good but is that Dustin Johnson?

Edit: Quoted @BLUEDOGHOUSE but was ghosted. Points (or water balloons) BLUE for irritating the guy who gave our players scooters to race.

Last edited:

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Kevin Ollie should still be the coach at UCONN. you guys did the man wrong. he won a national title after all. You guys righted one wrong by going back to the Big East, now it is time to right another! Bring Ollie back to UCONN!
You guys should have hired him. He did tell Cane Broome to go to Cincinnati so he’s already been recruiting for you.

Reaction Score
Only on the Yard can a thread that begins with something bordering on stalking, evolve to a debate on just how can anyone make it on only $200k per year, before leveling off on "is that guy on the golf course really Dustin Johnson?"

I am somehow embarrassed and simultaneously proud to be a regular visitor of this site. Only on the Yard. Damn!
Like any good thread, throw in a sprinkle of Mick Cronin. We are one or two meme’s away from calling this one complete.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Sounds like you haven't been paying attention. This thread is only about:

1) Is that Dustin Johnson?

2) Can KO live on a $200k annual pension?

3) Is that Dustin Johnson ?
Sounds like you haven't been paying attention. This thread is only about:

1) Is that Dustin Johnson?

2) Can KO live on a $200k annual pension?

3) Is that Dustin Johnson ?

No, the thread is titled: "Kevin Ollie Update". This is a recent event re KO, which IMO qualifies as an "Update". The original update was a report on seeing KO on a golf course, which morphed into "Is that Dustin Johnson". If it were about "Is that Dustin Johnson?", it would have been, or should have been, titled "Is that Dustin Johnson?"

Last edited:

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
Don't let anyone else have $3 million in the settlement pool.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom