Kevin Mensah Looks Like He Got Massive | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kevin Mensah Looks Like He Got Massive

Reaction Score
Barkley got bigger and retained his quickness. Doesn't always happen that way. Many fans just assume that bigger is better. But it can come at the expense of speed and quickness. You have to work very hard on both.
True

Reaction Score
This only makes sense if you're a Hartford-area homer trying to clear the stable so that Khyon Gillespie gets more PT over the next few years.
You mean like 90% of this board who think we should only recruit in Connecticut because Steve Young...

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Redirecting this thread a bit - but remaining on the subject of RBs: this is what I expect to see from Xavier Scott multiple times this year:

Reaction Score
Redirecting this thread a bit - but remaining on the subject of RBs: this is what I expect to see from Xavier Scott multiple times this year:

He doesn't have Robbie Frey speed, I don't think... I'm more interested in watching the Hopkins/Mensah tandem carry the load. With O'Reilly as a scat back. Black gets RS. Scott will get some play though.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
He doesn't have Robbie Frey speed, I don't think... I'm more interested in watching the Hopkins/Mensah tandem carry the load. With O'Reilly as a scat back. Black gets RS. Scott will get some play though.
Idk, Edsall has hinted Zavier is one of our fastest and his advisor said he ran a 4.38 forty at an Ohio state camp. We’ll see.

Reaction Score

I would be surprised if Black gets redshirted. Running backs can contribute greatly as true freshman. I think Black will work his way into the rotation alongside Mensah. Don’t see O’Reilly getting much time.

Reaction Score
Robbie Frey was about as fast as they come in a straight line. Great special teams player for us both returning and in coverage.

Texas Southern was a hoot. Kid who returned their kickoffs was nearly killed twice by Sherman. After the second hit his afternoon was done.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom