Kevin Mensah Looks Like He Got Massive

Exit 4

This space for rent
Redirecting this thread a bit - but remaining on the subject of RBs: this is what I expect to see from Xavier Scott multiple times this year:

Redirecting this thread a bit - but remaining on the subject of RBs: this is what I expect to see from Xavier Scott multiple times this year:

He doesn't have Robbie Frey speed, I don't think... I'm more interested in watching the Hopkins/Mensah tandem carry the load. With O'Reilly as a scat back. Black gets RS. Scott will get some play though.

Exit 4

This space for rent
He doesn't have Robbie Frey speed, I don't think... I'm more interested in watching the Hopkins/Mensah tandem carry the load. With O'Reilly as a scat back. Black gets RS. Scott will get some play though.
Idk, Edsall has hinted Zavier is one of our fastest and his advisor said he ran a 4.38 forty at an Ohio state camp. We’ll see.

I would be surprised if Black gets redshirted. Running backs can contribute greatly as true freshman. I think Black will work his way into the rotation alongside Mensah. Don’t see O’Reilly getting much time.

Robbie Frey was about as fast as they come in a straight line. Great special teams player for us both returning and in coverage.

Texas Southern was a hoot. Kid who returned their kickoffs was nearly killed twice by Sherman. After the second hit his afternoon was done.