Kenya Hunter made a mistake. | The Boneyard

Kenya Hunter made a mistake.

Reaction Score
If he wants to come back I’m cool with that. Don’t really want to lose anyone that’s on the staff right now though.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
You guys really think Kenya's getting fired? That would really make it a bad decision for him.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
If Miller gets fired he will be looking for another home.
Makes sense. Just kind of wild how horrible of a decision it may turn out to be.

Reaction Score
I say this to everyone I know that is a Hoosier fan, Tom Crean got shafted. He took them from the doormat of the league after Kelvin Sampson screwed them and he made them a top team in the country. He won conference titles and just had bad matchups in NCAA’s (i.e Cuse). I don’t remember one coach winning the conference and the next year getting fired. I never thought Archie was that good, he’s gotten some good recruits and hasn’t done jack

Reaction Score
I say this to everyone I know that is a Hoosier fan, Tom Crean got shafted. He took them from the doormat of the league after Kelvin Sampson screwed them and he made them a top team in the country. He won conference titles and just had bad matchups in NCAA’s (i.e Cuse). I don’t remember one coach winning the conference and the next year getting fired. I never thought Archie was that good, he’s gotten some good recruits and hasn’t done jack
Top teams don't have bad matchups. In his 9 years at Indiana, they were outside the top 100 defenses 5 times. He can coach an offense, though, that's for sure (4 top 10 offenses in the 9 years).

Reaction Score
Top teams don't have bad matchups.
I would’ve taken Syracuse 10/10 vs that IU team. IU was a top team all year, a number 1 seed, and had two lottery picks (Vic and Zeller)...it’s the BigTen vs Big East and Cuse was a nightmare for them

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom