Kenya Hunter Leaving? | The Boneyard

Kenya Hunter Leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Might be just a rumor but would hate to see him go so soon, before he can see the success he’s helped build.
2D69CF38-BDE7-4F25-B496-B7D6A919AF52.jpeg

Reaction Score
Knicks just hired Kentucky associate HC Kenny Payne. I don’t like this
It is what it is. Assistant coaches come and go. Kentucky is in a different stratosphere if it comes down to money. Or whoever the other possible choices tbh. Hurleys secret staff and so secret anymore.

Reaction Score
He's talking about Indiana, not Kentucky
Would make sense given Archie Miller being familiar with Hurley. Would be a great hire. I feared that when Indiana opened up. He’s familiar with the Big Ten and has similar cache as UConn. Better tax situation. Lots of positives to take the job. Only issue would be Jordan Hawkins who was recruited by Kenya if I believe.

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
It is what it is. Assistant coaches come and go. Kentucky is in a different stratosphere if it comes down to money. Or whoever the other possible choices tbh. Hurleys secret staff and so secret anymore.

yup, he’s got to do what’s best for him and his family.

from a fan perspective...I would hope if he leaves it’s for a HC job

It’s only conjecture now but would think / hope JHawk is comfortable with the whole staff at this stage, and that Kenya’s departure would not impact his commitment

Reaction Score
He is talking about Indiana.

Payne left Kentucky for NYK, Bruiser left Indiana for Kentucky, makes sense.

Hopefully they go after Mike Miller in an effort to get his kid Mason that they are hot after. Miller said he left Memphis to spend more time with his family.

Reaction Score
tough part about giving one guy a raise is there's 2 other guys carrying at least equal weight right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom