Kemba vs. Bucks | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Kemba vs. Bucks

Reaction Score
LOL - it doesn’t impact me other than its like seeing a gruesome accident until I think about how his psychological state might play out. The likes or dislikes in real time when I post stuff is part of the deal but someone going back 8 years to dislike every one of my 13,000 posts is frankly creepy and speaks to a psychological disorder. What you don’t see that I do is it’s a very time consuming effort, that takes hours each day. For that to be your day’s focus is frankly rather alarming and speaks to an illness. First, I feel concern for his sanity, then my family’s security and posters wonder why Chief has always been so private about my identity. What does he do with himself when he is done with that task? What’s his insanity outlet then?

Posting 13,000 times in 8 years on a UConn athletics forum is a psychological disorder as well. That averages out to over 4 posts per day, every day for almost a decade.

I worry also for your family.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Posting 13,000 times in 8 years on a UConn athletics forum is a psychological disorder as well. That averages out to over 4 posts per day, every day for almost a decade.

No need to lump in the rest of us. :D

in fairness, 50% of my posts were game threads and mojo.

C

Chief00

@Mano and @tzznandrew are so far in your head, man. Confirmed. ;)
No, it’s an illness - A joke is in and out and funny. He speeds hours on this meaningless task each day, that seems to preoccupy him. It’s sad. If you want to be funny post something entertaining. I am very concerned about his mental and emotional stability.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
You should worry about talking to high school boys at urinals more than anything.

C

Chief00

You must be math challenged. That’s about 4 posts per day in real time over 8 years, discussing current topics in UConn sports. That’s less than many here post. Comparing that to a psychopathic type behavior of spending hours each day disliking posts from one person without reading them about games played 8 years ago . The later is a strange obsession not a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chief00

You should worry about talking to high school boys at urinals more than anything.
IDK - he smiles and exchanges pleasantries when we have run into each other on the circuit since. You need to get out more.

C

Chief00

That’s normal and consistent behavior (at least on here). Comparing that to daily spending hours Disliking posts from years ago without reading them - is clearly being in denial about someone’s fragile mental state.

Reaction Score
You must be math challenged. That’s about 4 posts per day in real time over 8 years

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

C

Chief00

Why do you think that’s unusual when scores here do it (post 4 times a day on current topics). Yet, it makes complete sense to you to Dislike hundreds of posts a day from years ago without reading them. How many people do that? Do the math to determine the anomaly. Math class is over!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
No, it’s an illness - A joke is in and out and funny.
I think it's hilarious and I get it. Once the "unlikes" came around, I can totally see someone with no use for Chiefin' giving every post an unlike as a running gag. Then taking the next step and unliking everyone of your posts, laughing the entire time. What's even funnier is your professed concern for the security of your family from the poster in question. Now that's a joke.

Last edited:
C

Chief00

I wonder if the NCAA wiping our record during the latter Ollie years also invalidates the related Briefs...
What’s was amazing to me is how so many of my predictions played out. For example, the potential Chief saw in Tim Boyle that BusinessLawyer dismissed. He now backs up Aaron Rodgers.
Of course, the Drummond to UConn reclass prediction was another home run as was the goodbye to Diaco and KO.

C

Chief00

It is weird that this is what did it. And I laugh out loud every time another frowny face pops up.
Chief is from the Hood so when someone crazy is walking down one one side of the street I go to the other side. This dude is unbalanced and sick. No use sugar coating it.

C

Chief00

I think it's hilarious and I get it. Once the "unlikes" came around, I can totally someone with no use for Chiefin' giving every post an unlike as a running gag. Then taking the next step and and unliking everyone of your posts, laughing the entire time. What's even funnier is your professed concern for the security of your family from the poster in question. Now that's a joke.
That’s not a joke and it’s not a gag.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom