Kemba being traded? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Kemba being traded?

Reaction Score
That's ridiculous. It's a two year contract. It's not close to worst in the NBA. If his knee finally heals it isn't a bad contract at all. There is no chance they surrender much to move him, because they'd be better off just keeping him. There isn't anybody to sign out there anyway. Aside from Kawhi, who isn't coming to Boston, who moves the needle from this list? 2021 NBA Free Agents Tracker | Spotrac

Bring Yam Madar back from Israel, dump some useless guys, draft a stretch 4 and go from there. WATCH: Yam Madar gets career-high 29 points, 6 assists vs. Beer Sheva (usatoday.com) They still have the MLE as well.
Whose contract is worse? Maybe John Wall?

Reaction Score
Whose contract is worse? Maybe John Wall?
Wall for sure. Others like Kevin Love and Al Horford come to mind. Hayward got 4 years/120 M and broke down again. Buddy Hield is around 100 M. Wiz gave Bertans 80 M

Westbrook - 2 years left for 92 M

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Wall for sure. Others like Kevin Love and Al Horford come to mind. Hayward got 4 years/120 M and broke down again. Buddy Hield is around 100 M. Wiz gave Bertans 80 M

Andrew Wiggins
Zinger

Reaction Score
Andrew Wiggins
Zinger
Speaking of Wiggins, I got some Warriors games this year, he’s a solid 3rd guy if you can eat the money - but definitely paid like a #1. They owe Draymond big money too, who is suddenly incapable of scoring

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Do you mean "the goods" as in assets to use to build a team or the personal qualities of basketball savant Brad Stevens?
Yes

Reaction Score

yeah but Russ can generate a metric crap ton of ticket, merchandise and TV eyeball revenue based on his in game exploits alone, so I'm not counting him. He's an asset over and above what PER, WS/48, Box +/- etc reflect.

Horford brings a lot of value as a vet on the team. That's been his rep now for three seasons in Philly, Boston and OKC so disregard him.

Love I'll buy. Wall we agree. Kemba is at least third there. I'll also throw Porzingis into the mix.

Don't discount one of the Nets' Big 3 turning up on this list as well. The injury proclivity is not promising.

The AD contract could turn ugly in L.A. as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom