Kelsey Plum | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Kelsey Plum

Reaction Score
I'll make a prediction that San Antonio partially solves it's missing inside game with Chiney Ogwumike. Players as good as she is don't last in Connecticut and I believe her family is from Texas.

Reaction Score
I'll make a prediction that San Antonio partially solves it's missing inside game with Chiney Ogwumike. Players as good as she is don't last in Connecticut and I believe her family is from Texas.
Unless they are from CT as was Nykesha Sales.

But it should be noted that San Antonio has added the following players to their roster. Adut Bulgak, Clarissa Dos Santos, Isabelle Harrison, and Erika de Souza.

All Bigs.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
We weren't going into draft day to make a trade,” Riley said. “We evaluated a lot of options prior to and we headed into draft day with Kelsey as who we wanted.
And Riley said the team plans on having Plum as one of the cornerstones of the franchise for years to come. Sure, 10 days after the draft and no takers (for the price the Stars were asking).

Really?!? Then why was she on the phone playing "Monty Hall" with several other teams?? Riley is speaking out of both sides of her mouth. You don't engage in trade talks for players you want to keep and have no intention of trading. I'll bet the Storm never entertained a single offer for Stewart last year. Well, she's got Plum now, might as well make the best of it. Sometimes the best trades are the ones you don't make.

I think in time, Plum will endure herself to her teammates, management, and Stars fans everywhere. The first pick in the draft is usually game ready when they come into the league. IMO, the transition time for Plum will be minimal. She'll make a few extra $$$ on the side in local and national endorsements, but not nearly as much had she wound up in Seattle. You can never have too many good/great guards that can put the ball in the basket on regular basis. That's like having too much money. :eek:

Last edited:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Unless they are from CT as was Nykesha Sales.

But it should be noted that San Antonio has added the following players to their roster. Adut Bulgak, Clarissa Dos Santos, Isabelle Harrison, and Erika de Souza.

All Bigs.

I just looked at their current roster. They have 21 players listed. They've got some tough decisions to make in the next few days, as they pare their roster down to 12 players. Their first game is a week from today (they host Dallas). They've got 5 post players listed at 6'4" and above.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom