Karaban is enrolled at UConn | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Karaban is enrolled at UConn

Reaction Score
I have no doubt a first year player will face new challenges, but I think it is a cliche to posture it as adjusting to the speed of the game, or better players, etc. Karaban's credentials are against the best of the best in his age group and the 2 age groups ahead of him. These are the same individual talents he will be playing against in college, and, he has already demonstrated he can successfully compete against their speed etc. To me the difference in D1 is facing a much better level of opposing coaches that require a player to defeat cohesive defensive schemes against good players. I don't see why he should have a lesser year than Freemantle as a freshman. Like Jackson, I believe he will impact the game even when not scoring, and, like Polley, open the middle for Sanogo just by being a deep threat on the court that needs to be guarded to deep range. Obviously, he won't even see the court if Hurley doesn't think he's ready. In that case I will pout.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Just what we need. A bunch of armchair morons trying to analyze a guy who’s months away from actuality contributing off a few seconds of footage.

If that’s something that’s really troubling to you, you are on the wrong site.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom