Karaban Has Passing Skills | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Karaban Has Passing Skills

Reaction Score
The only thing I noticed that his shot is kind of flat at times. He needs to work on rotation at times.

Reaction Score
Loving Karaban. So happy he is on our team. How he plays the game is infectious feeding Sanogobeast, heady plays, shooting 3's, getting boards. What's not to like?

Reaction Score
The only thing I noticed that his shot is kind of flat at times. He needs to work on rotation at times.

Plenty of rotation on the ball. Issue is its flat because he shortarms it. That being said, he's been a dynamite shooter for years. If it isn't broke, don't fix it.

Reaction Score
The emphasis on passing has resulted in so many good looks so far this season. Whether they fall or not doesn’t matter. Last year, we had to resort to our 5’10 PG driving into the trees to get a shot off with the shot clock running down. This team is a breath of fresh air. 20 assists on 28 field goals tonight.

Reaction Score
It wouldn't be the Boneyard without a steady stream of thread titles that make you double-take or scratch your head.

Reaction Score
Karaban and Ajax are really good passers and Newton is pretty good himself and that is going to create a lot of open shots. Cant wait to see what this team looks like by February. Really like the starting 5 of Sanogo, Karaban, Ajax, Hawk and Newton. Solid bench, lets go!!!

Reaction Score
He was credited with 2 assists tonight but also in the first 4 minutes he found Hawkins for the dunk that was missed, then Alleyne for a wide open 3 that he missed, and Sanogo entry right at the rim that he missed. Back to back to back possessions.

Last edited:

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
It presented a connotation that was awful.
There's probably a correlation between reactions to that title and the age of those reacting. Maybe 20 years ago "passing" was a word I never used outside of sports.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
He's an exceptional passer, sees the whole court. Loved the quick pass on a fast break in the second half when he got the ball at the 3 line foul line extended and in one motion flipped it to Hawkins in the corner for a nailed 3. He could have held the ball letting the D recover. He could have rushed his own 3, or tried to drive. But he found the best option available, and quickly.

As a bonus, when he rebounds the ball Karaban will often push it out himself, head up, and find people up the court. Love it.

Reaction Score
We found a gem in AK. I’ve never seen a freshman so well-rounded and fundamentally sound in pretty much every aspect of the game. Besides his passing skills, his deflections and box out have earned Hurley’s two exuberant high-fives, including him running up the opposing teams bench side.

Reaction Score
We found a gem in AK. I’ve never seen a freshman so well-rounded and fundamentally sound in pretty much every aspect of the game. Besides his passing skills, his deflections and box out have earned Hurley’s two exuberant high-fives, including him running up the opposing teams bench side.
It’s a beautiful thing isn’t it? Let’s see what he does against better teams, but I think he’ll be good.

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
I can't wait to see how he plays against tougher competition, if he can continue to hold his own like he has... he could be one of the greats. He's just so well rounded.

Reaction Score
Yeah. I guess im old because when i first saw the thread i was slightly concerned.
As I get older, outside of the basketball context, when I read or hear about someone "passing," I assume the worst.

Reaction Score
As I get older, outside of the basketball context, when I read or hear about someone "passing," I assume the worst.
yup. Get older sucks. Life takes a lot more than it gives which each passing year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom