Kansas Roll Call | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Kansas Roll Call

Reaction Score
Check in Here if you are going to Lawrence for the game. I was considering waiting until after UNH, but even if it is a "Trap Game" I'm just not worried about it. So let's see who will be there in Allen Field House. If you can't tell, I'm more than usually excited for this one.

I am aware that UConn AD is having a thing at the bar at the Oread Hotel (Bird Dog Bar). I know some of you booked that hotel. I'm planning to be in Lawrence most of Friday and to pre-game at The Wheel. The Wheel is like KU's version of Ted's in many ways. Happy to buy beers for some of you Boneyard degenerates if I see you there. It may be mobbed. I'm going to try to talk my friends into Lawrence Beer Co earlier in the day. I'd encourage people to check out Massachusetts Street if you are there well before the game (or after).

Curious to see how many yarders are making the trip.
what time does AFH open on game day? like to check it out

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
what time does AFH open on game day? like to check it out
No idea honestly. I don’t think there is an in and back out ability, but the students are doing it so maybe you can.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Anybody else settled in, exploring Lawrence yet? Interested in your impressions. I’m headed over after lunch. Weather blows.

Reaction Score
I am still above ground and expect to view the game from the jersey shore.

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
There were definitely like 6 or 8 UConn folks on my rental car shuttle at MCI last night. I'm pretty surprised how much tickets have dropped for the game. I thought the deal I got a few weeks ago was solid but I could be in a lot better spot at today's prices...

Reaction Score
There were definitely like 6 or 8 UConn folks on my rental car shuttle at MCI last night. I'm pretty surprised how much tickets have dropped for the game. I thought the deal I got a few weeks ago was solid but I could be in a lot better spot at today's prices...
+2

Reaction Score
After worthy KC visits for great Q39 BBQ and to the WW I museum for me and for my spouse the excellent Nelson-Adkins art museum, landed in Lawrence and headed to UConn event at the Oread. Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
Would like an update to know how we are represented in AFH. Couldn't make it work this time, but hopefully UConn can make this a regular occurrence.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
So for anyone who was there, share your thoughts here. I was at the Bird Dog at the Oread before and after the game. Lots of pretty amicable relations between UConn and KU fans. Other than being hot as hell, AFH was in good form tonight. Lawrence looks great, Christmas lights up all along Mass.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
When we went on a run, I heard some noise. Think we represented well

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member