Kansas Roll Call | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kansas Roll Call

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
Where else are you going? I hear Bramledge is always a good spot, but I've never gone.
I went to Bramlege a number of years ago already. It was a pretty well designed venue with a decent crowd even if I don't believe K-State was terribly great the season I went. They might have had the worst parking lot situation ever though. I swear it took me over an hour to get out of the parking lot for a Tuesday night game!

Thursday - UMKC
Friday - Kansas
Saturday - Oral Roberts
Sunday - Mizzou

Reaction Score
You guys staying at the Oread or elsewhere? I'm wondering where they might be some critical mass of UConn people aside from the AD event.
Staying elsewhere, but may drop in at Oread. Likely, will go wherever KU friends bring us. The Wheel's been mentioned.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
You guys staying at the Oread or elsewhere? I'm wondering where they might be some critical mass of UConn people aside from the AD event.
Um no I missed the Oread. I'll be at the Quality Inn but likely hitting the pregame at the Oread

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Staying elsewhere, but may drop in at Oread. Likely, will go wherever KU friends bring us. The Wheel's been mentioned.
Yeah, I’ll be there. Thats the spot. Buy you a beer if I see you.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Um no I missed the Oread. I'll be at the Quality Inn but likely hitting the pregame at the Oread
I’ll be at the quality inn too! Haha

Best deal in town from what I saw when looking for hotels.
So that’s on Iowa and 23rd, western edge of Campus over where the Walmart and other chain stores area. You guys should look at my parking thread a few posts up.

Reaction Score
So that’s on Iowa and 23rd, western edge of Campus over where the Walmart and other chain stores area. You guys should look at my parking thread a few posts up.

My group plans on using uber/lyft to get around once we get to Lawrence. The beverages will be flowing.

Hopefully getting an Uber postgame won’t be too tough as it’s a 30 min walk back to the quality inn from Allen Fieldhouse according to google maps.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
My group plans on using uber/lyft to get around once we get to Lawrence. The beverages will be flowing.

Hopefully getting an Uber postgame won’t be too tough as it’s a 30 min walk back to the quality inn from Allen Fieldhouse according to google maps.
Walk to the Quality Inn? I would not do that either direction. You may need to walk someplace away from AFH to get an Uber, I have no idea what it is like now, and there was no Uber in the 90s, but I think most roads become "out only" for a period of time.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
quality it all about the quality
Quality beer? For good beer go to Lawrence Beer Company. Free State is a great spot, good food, and I had many, many pints there back in the day, but the beer is old school 90s.

Reaction Score
Jack Demsey’s it is for little ol’ me. Represent us well and be as loud as you can be at The Phog ladies and gentlemen!

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Sounds like we should have some UConn fan representation there. Make sure to make yourselves heard on TV !

Reaction Score
Quality beer? For good beer go to Lawrence Beer Company. Free State is a great spot, good food, and I had many, many pints there back in the day, but the beer is old school 90s.
was joke about Quality INN, :) but I do like quality beer and will be using your advice

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom