Kansas goes down! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kansas goes down!

Reaction Score
Love Kansas lost. They abuse the system and have been getting away with it for years... That said Eric Musselessman is just as annoying. Arrogant @$$. Bozo ripping off his shirt shows how classless he is. Let's rub the floor with him... let's take care of business with Saint Mary's. No issues with Saint Mary's. Their coach is pretty awesome so we need to take care of business....

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
What a great day of college hoops. Duke lost, Kansas lost. Kenny Smith just compared Tennessee to a g league physically. They are doomed. Also having him and Barkley give analysis is bs. Smith said twice this week that UConn was #1 earlier this year. We all new it felt like we were #1 but…..
As for Tennessee they beat a good not even very good Duke “team” . I watched most of the game. They played good defense but Duke is just big this year. Lively and Filiposki are good. But their half court offensive was not particularly efficient. Not sure Lively and Filiposki compliment each other well.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Get it done
the prince of egypt GIF
Ok this is good…..

Reaction Score
Not sure if our path to Houston got easier, but I think I'd rather play Arkansas then Kansas.
I'd say the path doesn't matter too much....but who we play in the final 4 in Houston does matter. For example, the no. 1 seed Houston Cougars from our AAC days is still alive. I don't want Uconn to play Kelvin Samson's Cougars because that would be way worse than having to have played Kansas. We'd better hope the Cougars don't make the final 4.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Whatever happens I’m sure hundreds of boneyard experts will tell us that Arkansas is the next 90s Bulls.
and thousands will tell us they are the next university of Hartford.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
2 national championships, 4 final fours, 7 elite 8's, took three different schools to the Elite 8.

You're right, he's a lousy tournament coach.
Yeah but other than that…

(He’s still a cheater.)

Reaction Score
You can thank the anti-Kansas mojo

Attachments

• Resized_20230319_140750.jpeg
    Resized_20230319_140750.jpeg
    441.2 KB · Views: 40

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
We have to be focused on St. Mary’s, but KU’s loss opens the region up. I don’t love the way our style matches with Arkansas’s, but they are not as good as KU. UCLA is down a starter and Gonzaga doesn’t scare me because I think between Sanogo and DC we can win the matchup with Tibbe.

Win tomorrow and the trip to Vegas may be very fun for those who make it.
Timme seems like he should be about 30 by now. It’s crazy that he’s still eligible.

UConn can beat anyone and lose to anyone left. That‘s just the reality. The Arkansas style worries me some, but they aren’t getting 28 points from Davis again. Time to take care of St. Mary’s and then Hurley has a week to prepare.

Reaction Score
Timme seems like he should be about 30 by now. It’s crazy that he’s still eligible.

UConn can beat anyone and lose to anyone left. That‘s just the reality. The Arkansas style worries me some, but they aren’t getting 28 points from Davis again. Time to take care of St. Mary’s and then Hurley has a week to prepare.
The real challenge will be in Houston for the final 4...unless the Longhorns or Cougars don't make it past the elite 8. If either of those two teams do....we are in for a brutal opening road game in the final 4.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
The real challenge will be in Houston for the final 4...unless the Longhorns or Cougars don't make it past the elite 8. If either of those two teams do....we are in for a brutal opening road game in the final 4.
Happy Sunday Dog GIF by Sealed With A GIF

Reaction Score
IMO, Kansas had the best blend of talent and execution in the nation. Good result for UConn. Not that Arkansas will be easy if they get there.
The only thing that team was missing was a true big. If they had one theyd have been truly a scary team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom