Kansas goes down! | The Boneyard

Kansas goes down!

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
I don't think any top seed will make it the the final four. It's one of those years.

Reaction Score
1679183492687.gif

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Another high seed faltering to the pressure at the end. Amazingly bad so far for these so-called, Top Teams.

Reaction Score
We have to be focused on St. Mary’s, but KU’s loss opens the region up. I don’t love the way our style matches with Arkansas’s, but they are not as good as KU. UCLA is down a starter and Gonzaga doesn’t scare me because I think between Sanogo and DC we can win the matchup with Tibbe.

Win tomorrow and the trip to Vegas may be very fun for those who make it.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
IMO, Kansas had the best blend of talent and execution in the nation. Good result for UConn. Not that Arkansas will be easy if they get there.

Dutch Boyd

A fine place to live
Reaction Score
We have to be focused on St. Mary’s, but KU’s loss opens the region up. I don’t love the way our style matches with Arkansas’s, but they are not as good as KU. UCLA is down a starter and Gonzaga doesn’t scare me because I think between Sanogo and DC we can win the matchup with Tibbe.

Win tomorrow and the trip to Vegas may be very fun for those who make it.
Whatever happens I’m sure hundreds of boneyard experts will tell us that Arkansas is the next 90s Bulls.

Reaction Score
Musselman is good in March but Self is another story. Bet they win if he were coaching today...
We'll not want to underestimate Arkansas. If they can beat the Jayhawks they can beat us. However....

After just finishing watchibg thar game, Arkansas has vulnerabilities that Uconn can exploit. They suffered major foul trouble to barely get by in that game, they don't to be a great free throw shooting team, and they don's seem to be a great 3 point shooting team either.

Also, we haven't forgotten about that 35 point beating they gave us back in 2017.....

Reaction Score
So much for those chalk picks by all the CBS analysts on the selection show. Pulling for Auburn, as bile-enducing as that is for me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom