Kaleena's peeved | The Boneyard

Kaleena's peeved

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Good. Go get 'em, kiddo.

An 8-0 run had given the University of Connecticut women’s basketball a two-point lead against Notre Dame with 11.8 seconds to go in their NCAA Final Four semifinal game in Denver on April 1. The Irish’s Skylar Diggins then missed a floater in the lane but teammate Natalie Novosel got to the rebound and tied it with 4.6 seconds left. Notre Dame would go on to an 83-75 overtime win to end the Huskies’ season for the second straight year.

“I take it personally,” Mosqueda-Lewis said Friday. “That last rebound was what put us into overtime and ultimately didn’t let us win that game. That was my fault. I didn’t really box Natalie out and she went right around me.”

Bria's not thrilled, either.

http://www.journalinquirer.com/articles/2013/01/04/sports/doc50e7c095e2db6892959011.txt

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
“I take it personally,” Mosqueda-Lewis said Friday. “That last rebound was what put us into overtime and ultimately didn’t let us win that game. That was my fault. I didn’t really box Natalie out and she went right around me.”

That's exactly what happened. The senior Novosel went to the basket looking for a rebound and Kaleena, the freshman, stood there and watched.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Especially against mentally tough teams, you need to play hard for 40 minutes. Not 39:55.

Reaction Score
Nan I watched the videos last night and I was hsppy to see
how pumped and pissed off they were! I already have been
that way and it just sent me into
over drive:mad:
I have wanted the game to start since 1100PM last might,
I admit I have been up most of the night
pumped up and ready for the game!

If you remember Geno's comments after the game! He blamed himself for not
putting Stokes into the game for their last possesion with 11.9 secs
remaining in reguation...............UGHHHHHHHHHH

Today is for redermption! It will not change the result from last season,
but it will lead us to ripping apart ND today in 2 hous 35 mins,the final reg
season game and any other meetings after that;)
Go UCONN
Ira

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Kaleena has been spectacular this year. IMHO best and most consistent player on the best team in the nation. AND she's only a sophomore.

I love everything about this kid - her game, her work ethic, her performances on the court, and her demeanor and quotes. She says and does everything the right way.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Kaleena has been spectacular this year. IMHO best and most consistent player on the best team in the nation. AND she's only a sophomore.

you right about that Eric!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits