2022 Recruiting: - Justice Williams | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Justice Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Leaving Montverde per his Ig

Happy about this. He wasn't getting enough PT or shots up. and with his friend Duran leaving, there's little reason to stay.

Hopefully comes back to the PCL to Roman or Archbishop wood or something. Plenty of good schools in the DMV/NJ/NY area too that would be great for his development.

and fwiw (probably not much), his name on IG is Young Shuttlesworth. Maybe we get our own Shuttlesworth to make a call?

Reaction Score
Happy about this. He wasn't getting enough PT or shots up. and with his friend Duran leaving, there's little reason to stay.

Hopefully comes back to the PCL to Roman or Archbishop wood or something. Plenty of good schools in the DMV/NJ/NY area too that would be great for his development.

and fwiw (probably not much), his name on IG is Young Shuttlesworth. Maybe we get our own Shuttlesworth to make a call?

Is it? When I look up @youngshuttlesworth on IG I see some dude named Tyler. When I looked up Justice Williams, I see @just.1cee followed by uconnmbb.

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
Is it? When I look up @youngshuttlesworth on IG I see some dude named Tyler. When I looked up Justice Williams, I see @just.1cee followed by uconnmbb.
I believe that was his display name on Twitter at one point, not his handle (@)

Reaction Score
Remember, the last time UConn did that, among other things, the NCAA gave them a wrist slap and the former coach got a 3 year show cause penalty.

It was his display name on twitter. Got it mixed up

Reaction Score
Make It Rain Money GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members